Reviews for All The More For That
Cazzabluerose chapter 1 . 3/28
I've read most of your stories before but never reviewed as I Never loged in so am now :)
Love Puck as Rachel's older brother and Finn is always so respectful and understanding towards her . Great story ... On to the next
gleekforlife247 chapter 1 . 2/22
This is actually one of the best stories I have EVER read! ️
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
OH MY GOSH! This was soooooo good! I loved every second of it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! You write beautifully!
Gleekforever12345 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Aww i loved this one :)
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Aww this was amazing! Loved it!
kelli.s.jackson chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Loved this one! Great job!
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Aww with the baby at the end it was perfect! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
That was a fun one-shot. I enjoyed it!
IThinkIJustGleedMyself chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I've been waiting for somebody to fill this prompt for so long, and I was ridiculously excited to find this. Then I read it and it exceeded all expectations! It was amazing - I adored every second of it :) I really, really love fics where Puck and Rachel are brother and sister; they're my favourite. Thank you for writing this!
ThereWillOnlyEverBeOneMe chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Aww... that is so sweet :)
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Awwww loving your stories! Finchel forever!
stephers6 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I loved this story! It was so cute! And I agree, I was glad to read a Finchel story where Quinn wasn't a bad guy! Finn was so sweet, if only more real guys acted like that and looked like him...
JCC chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Very cute story. Well written. I really liked it.
colorshow chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I once tried to fill this prompt but it never turned out how I wanted you however did an amazing job! I cant wait to see more of your writing in the future!
Supabec chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
awesome story great finchel :)