Reviews for Daycare
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 5/27
Oh my gods! I kinda saw that coming but I didn't think it would go that far! Then again I should have known from the pokemon part!
Freakin hilarious!
WodofGar chapter 1 . 5/21
Satori with her videogame addiction. Absolutely hilarious.
Cloy552 chapter 1 . 1/7
This is so amazingly wonderful. oh god that was great.
Terry N. Muse chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
What is... this is... I don't... you just... what!?

Haha, but oh man, this was a real piece of work. Hilarious!
PixelDemise chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Oh god, Satori playing Pokèmon. I can see that so perfectly
KageNoYoko chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
oh god the egg part. I had to resist cracking up because it was so late. It pandered to my inner nerd, and about 14 years worth of pokemon history that I have yet to really forget.

Oh this totally counts as canon, and explains where all of those other nekomata came from in a new world, other than kanon at least.

also utsuho, you clever girl. bwahaha.

piruriez chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
XD,just perfect, I want Spin-off!
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
What the...

Damn it Yuk- oh wait, it wasn't her this time. Only Okuu could do something like this.
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
FeeptheNinja chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Those daycares, man. Aphrodisiac perfume or something. O.O
kinigget chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
No words can describe how much I enjoyed this. You've gotten quite good at comedy.
For Spite chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Amusing. And the lesson is: Be careful what you say around gods, particularly ones that are a bit ditzy.

You know, for a 'non-canon' story there sure is a lot of ties to your other works. For example, coming from a fan of Satori's literary works makes me think Aya gave the game system to her, after that recent short of yours, and Okuu being Rin's god goes back to one of the first stories of yours I read, as does her objections about that whole mating thing (though it is a crack reference, because I seem to recall Okuu not being in on that conversation). All these little callbacks were enjoyable as a fan of your work and I think they were probably small enough to minimize confusion to those who hadn't read the stories in question.

Though, I must confess, I am not familiar with Aoshima comics so I may be missing a reference (although I got the pokemon ones).
Sonanoka21093 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Ohh, god, that ending speil! I love the way that Satori acted so... understanding, and yet baffled, at the outcome of that. Quite the unique take on Okuu's powers, as I very, very see her portrayed as a god! That actually made me make a slight change to my own Okuu, for when I use her! I do hope you don't mind. Anyways, keep up the good work, and I hope to see more from you!
Aodh chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Short and entertaining. Thank you for bringing a spot of light into an otherwise dreary day.
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 8/25/2012

So Satori was going to get her gameboy or Touhoumon fixed, but Utsuho misread her intentions?

This is a hilarious story and you should feel good for writing it.