Reviews for The new journey
MrSimba593 chapter 31 . 10/11/2012
LOL to the ending scene with them all kissing XD
MrSimba593 chapter 28 . 10/8/2012
sorry i haven't been on and reviewing, i got litteraly buried under homework. anywho, very good job on your stories please continue :)
Fearrena chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
HAHA I'M THe annoying big sis thats says you got my creative emagination! HAha I'M THE HERO! RUSSIA I CHOIS YOU!
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
DB has a crush on Su, that was unexpected. I wonder whats going to happen next.
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
This was great. For the question about DB, yes and no. Yes DB should totally a love interest. No if you kill that person off then thats not health for the story. If she dies in it, it'll to early to kill off one of your characters because it 'might' affect the story. But it's totally your choice and whatever you do i'll respect your ideas. I really do enjoy reading this and if you need any help I'm there for ya bro, peace.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
Just give him a girlfriend just for the fun of it and name the old man DBMM
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
This was great man. By the way, I am so sorry for my lateness my high school homework was really getting to me. This review hopefully will make up for it. Tai Long and Song are going on a mission, hmm, I guess thats okay. As long Tai Long doesn't try anything crazy then I'm okay with them being partners. Until next bro, later.
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 18 . 9/18/2012
Poor Song, thats really sad. I hope she stays in the village.
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 17 . 9/18/2012
OMG! Song's in this, I love her. She like my favorite KFP: LOA character. XD
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
Nice man, wonder how the ceremony with play out. :)
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
You are awesome man, keep up the good work. :)
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Awesome bro, your getting better. :)
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Fanfastic man, i love the song and liked the movie it came from man. :)
WildSnakeJr chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Hey, I could be wrong, but I think you already used this chapter in your first story. Was this a mistake or as it intentional? Otherwise great series you got going with this DB guy, sounds pretty unique :)
smoke396 chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Nice story and cool story I hope you write a sequel to and good writing.

Oh and isn't this the same ending as your first story?