Reviews for Graceless Heart
AWorthlessReader chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Sixteen Vanilla Beans chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Omg... Dahlia! Is it bad I'm actually feeling bad for her? Anway, great chapter! Showing Kristoph's evil side, I see :)

Indochine chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
It was from you? Wow, I'm shocked! I read this on the meme but I had no idea it was you! :) Amazing story that you wrote here, I thought the prompt in itself was quite amazing but the way you fill it... Aww I liked it a lot!

Especially since the Gavin Brothers are truly Angel-like! :)
WishMaker7 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Hm... my mind can't make up either Phoenix Wright or Gumshoe... or an OC... since this is about angels, maybe the Phoenix/Gumshoe (or whatever it is) is an angel too? Trying to teach him?
Poor Klavi, he's all lost in a world of unknowing. :( Please keep updating! I wanna see all the interesting supernatural stuff waiting to wake in that creative brain!
WishMaker7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This... I had an idea for this... not quite an angel theme, but definitely something supernatural... (dangit, people always end up taking my ideas before I can write them down! Q.Q) I hadn't actually gotten to that idea just yet, but I had written down an intro to it... now I'm unsure if I should write it... :/
Good story though, and please! keep updating whilst I read the next chapter.
Sixteen Vanilla Beans chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I can't believe I'm still the only reviwer for this (changed my pen name) This is rather interestuing, I wonder what kind of accident made Klavier like that O.o

Sixteen Vanilla Beans chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I like this already :D by the summary, I thought I wouldn't like it (no offense) but its really good :)