Reviews for When the Mind Forgets
RPhysics chapter 13 . 9/23
Rereading parts of this story. Lauren says god instead of goddess at the end here.
FORD B chapter 50 . 1/29/2014
Awesome story and read!
ScOut4It chapter 43 . 1/26/2014
Interesting revelation. Ladies have some baggage.
ScOut4It chapter 42 . 1/26/2014
A change of scenery. It should be interesting to leave Omega. Poor Aria...
ScOut4It chapter 41 . 1/26/2014
Well, I was happy just reading the little bit of inner monologue. I liked how it hinted to the chapter without revealing everything.
ScOut4It chapter 40 . 1/26/2014
Sweet moments.
I like their contrast.
The luna reference was a good one.
Also, I really like how Lauren bothers to know Asari culture and language (and obviously loves much of it).

Now I wonder if Shepard will be happy for them or jealous of Aria...
From her controlling behavior of their fight, I'm hoping that she has feelings for her and will have to learn to move on, but not before a pissing contest ensues between her and Aria: naturally.
ScOut4It chapter 37 . 1/26/2014
There it is! Fun, playful, tender and there is mention about how the biotics feel (thought it doesn't really get graphic about how they look).
ScOut4It chapter 36 . 1/26/2014
Ooh, she acts without being told. Skills necessary to a leader or that will get her flack for not checking with her superior first?
Time will tell.

And she rocked the biotics here. Nice combo of guns and future awesomess.
ScOut4It chapter 35 . 1/26/2014
I like that you showed Lauren's reflections on it here. It wasn't seen the same through her actions there.

I'm also glad that you mention how Aria doesn't strike one as being submissive, so this could be interesting when (and according to the daughter "if") they get another chance together.

It also would have been cool to see more about how Lauren sees/feels Aria's otherness (the tentacles) and such.
ScOut4It chapter 34 . 1/26/2014
That was nice.

I like how Aria was trying to ease her nightmare.

Nice balance of Aria's newly shown tenderness with her undeniable sassyness.

For the smut. It would have been nice to see Lauren's body (tattoo and cybernetics) through Aria's eyes. It would be interesting to see Lauren 'feels' differently on those places.
You wouldn't 'have' to get super graphic on the intercourse (but I wouldn't complain).
I also think the comic relief of the daughter finding out the next day, was a little early. It would be cool to see how Aria emotionally helped Lauren in this intimate moment together, but instead it's just Lauren acting like a soldier on leave. Just for future story suggestions.

p. 'll get you your 100 dues soon enough.
ScOut4It chapter 33 . 1/26/2014
No warnings on smut before said smut happens. It spoils the surprise and could be said in chapter one regarding anything after then *finger shake*.
You are by no means the biggest culprit of plot spoiling. Or a/n oversharing so really, I can't blame you for wanting to reassure your concurrent (to posting) readers.

Awesome moments here with the meld and how it changes their interactions towards each other. It also pretty much seals the deal on Lauren's loyalty: bonus to Aria.
ScOut4It chapter 32 . 1/26/2014
Oh wow. I like that Aria just gets to it. A go-getter; that's her. :)
ScOut4It chapter 31 . 1/26/2014
Actually, I was wondering if you would just leave the romance out altogether. Your a/n of assurance is perfectly timed.

Nice firefight.

I wonder why the biotic capable woman doesn't use them much when she is fighting for her life...

I like where this is going with the mindmelding for memories idea and the needing a place to stay situation.
ScOut4It chapter 28 . 1/26/2014
Shepard does still care. I wonder what will come of it... and if Aria will care one way or the other.
So far, they have a very professional working relationship. And that is it.
ScOut4It chapter 27 . 1/26/2014
Hah! So much for the execution giving her any feelings.

So, I like how she is being closely watched by Aria. Granted, she is acting weird as hell, so there is that.