Reviews for Huntress of the Moon
I really liked the stories and i was just wondering if u would write 45
Liljesery00 chapter 1 . 5/31
Hey are going to do sessons 45
amazinggirl55 chapter 5 . 4/2
I very rarely comment on stories, so this is very uncommon, but I just could not not leave a comment here. First off Mr. Harris is a jerk, and he hates Stiles, Scott and every other student he has ever had (except possibly Jackson). Second off he hates teaching, as was proved when he said "Twenty five percent of your grade will come from just writing your name and inexplicably there will always be that one student who doesn't write their name, and I will end up questioning my decision to become a teacher once again" or something similar to that. I don't mean this as criticism as I am really enjoying this story so far, and I will probably read the whole series because of how great this story is, but I don't think I would have fallen asleep today if I didn't leave this comment.
I really like this story. Love the ending all the feels! :) Going to work on reading the sequel next so excited. *squeal* (hyped up on the feels and adorableness)
Blue MiMi chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
I luv it... About to go read part two...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Is the tv quote from Supernatural?
Star1X chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Will you be doing season 3 for this story?
gfhrf chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
season 2 needs to be thee plzzz do it
caroline chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
I want u do season 2 can for me please!? Cuz i would love it if u do :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Yay! Please make one for season 2!
Jessica8908 chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
I love this story. I've read this way more than watching the show. I love how you made Scott as a female. Also when Allison help out Artemis after she told her that she's a werewolf.
JessieAlphaXx chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Do A Sequel please that will be so awesome
PM me please if you do
Reedy-Girl chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
I absolutely love this. This is the first time I've seen a female scott story and i think it worked excellently. Please write a sequel
deansgirl1 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
i love ur story and the fact that u put some SPN stuff in there... r nu gonna do a sequel?
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Dude! .Awesome! You wrote that perfectly and I loved the entire story! It was epic!