Reviews for Forget Me Not
OHMYGOSH PLEASE UPDATE
Okay, I know it's been like two years and as such the possibilities of your updating are slim to none. But this was AMAZING and this was the most cliffhanger-y chapter yet and OHMYDEARGOODNESS -
asiastana chapter 6 . 4/16
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD. PLEASE COME BACK. :D
Supergoddad chapter 6 . 3/3
Great story. I hope there will be an update soon.
Sweet Avidya Jones chapter 6 . 2/20
I still come back and re-read this every now and again. It's seriously fantastic. Just from a technical standpoint it's so well written but overall it's great. Some of the dialogue is totally heartbreaking and perfect.
Jnoas chapter 6 . 1/14
Great story! Hopefully you will update soon. I would Love to see when Aang meets Katara again when during their last encounter he got his hope that there would ever be anything between them again broken. Anyway hopefully you will update soon if ever at all. Bye
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Please keep writinggg pleaseeeee
Ithirhen chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
You're killing me. You are seriously killing me. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write another chapter. I have read a billion Avatar fanfictions and this is my favorite. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write another chapter. WHAT WILL IT TAKE? I WILL DO ANYTHING. PLEASE.
AnnabethLuna chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Ahh! I just read this story, and it's killing me that it may not be updated again! Please, please, please?
guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
It's really good and amazing :-)
Please keep writing I'm dying to know what happens next.
:-) ;-)
DARKALL46 chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
please update, its really good. plus you left it on a cliff hanger not fair.
elisabeta writes chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Oh my, what did Aang do? Must continue reading.
kimsnothere chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
This looks super awesome and I can't wait to read more!
irohlovestea chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Omg must continue ! Loving it :3
some-dance-party/diamondprinci
Ashley Barbosa chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Oh Gosh! Please! I'm begging you to not take so long this time to post the next chapter! You're sooo good at writting!
may96 chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
I really like this story.
I hope you update soon.
I think I can imagine all this happening.
I also have to admit I've been almost expecting Katara to be pregnant too, that'd at least explain her crazy mood swings at times.
I'm glad you brought Guru Pathik into the story.
But anyways, update soon! I look forward to your next chapter