Reviews for The Quest for Power
Bookworm Gal chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Very nice work. There should be more stories with a little more focus on Orko in the world.
Heart of the Demons chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I read this tale on and enjoyed the plotline very much. Much of the story focuses on Orko but doesn't leave everyone else out to dry. Everybody is definitely in character, even He-Man and Skeletor. The saga that is your "He-Man" canon shall never truly die down. o)
Fernstripe chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
I concur with Swanny. More Orko stories are needed. Maybe a sequel to this one, or at least something taking place after the events here?
Swanny chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
That...was awesome! I loved this story. You're really good at writing about Orko. You should definitely do more stories about him.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Iam still waiting what comes next
HazzaTL3: I hope youre right and that isnt the end. The story isnt marked as complete :)
Random Junk 13 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Awesome story!:D

Thank you 4 updating!:D
HazzaTL3 chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
very good action there.. I assume this isnt complete since the complete tag ist there.. I'm interested to see how this continues.
Treycied chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Wow, that was an ending. But i must say, when i had the abillity i would have killed skeletor...hm on the other hand our heros have nothing to poke anymore what ever, it was/is a very good story and i wish there is more to read about orko and the others from yours. You make me to registrate me on to have an eye on you. Just in case you come up with more amazing storys :) i hope so.
Random Junk 13 chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Oooh I hope they can save Orko in time!

Keep up the good work, and update soon!:)
Treycied chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Thats so awesome! I knew you could found the time :) You make my day perfect And like i was saying before, cant wait for more and i will look further every day for a new chapter of your story. GJ and keep it up! :D
Swanny chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
This story is great! It explains a lot about how the laws of magic differ from Eternia to Trolla, and the plot is just awesome. Most He-man stories I tend to get bored with halfway through, but your writing seems to grab the reader.
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Treycied chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
That was the best story ever i read about Orko. Please you have to complete this! Thats a great and amazing story, i wish to read more about it, so please dont give up. I know its hard to find the time, but you can do it :) I will look every day, if there is a new chapter, keep that in mind ;)
HazzaTL3 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Been a while since read some of your shorter he-man stories. I always found your writing to be good please keep up the good work.

Oh and welcome back.
Random Junk 13 chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Please update soon!

Good work on the next chapter BTW, Keep up the good work!
Random Junk 13 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Good work on the the story, keep it up!:)