Reviews for Knight of the Night
Hikari Nova chapter 12 . 4/13/2015
please revive and update this it's really is an interesting fic
Reymen chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
Harry who sacrificed everything to protect his sister does not go to Huffelpuff?
xion930 chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
dont know if you are still writhing but i do know it exists(in my favorite's list)
Daemon Sadow chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
I find myself adoring this story. The way Kagami is written is perfect and the inclusion of Hermione is always a plus. However, I wonder if you are going to go through all HP in detail or if you're going to skim a little and do StrikerS.
polarpwnage chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
It's like reading a logbook o.o too rigid
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
Sandstone Dragon chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
Well, It has while since I've seen this! And still an interesting story! This chapter somehow felt shorter than normal, but that may just be me. Anyways, hope to see more updates in the future!
Eurigos chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
BruddaJokka chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
You know if your going to write a fem!Harry story you need to say as much in the summary. Doesn't matter how it comes about, it saves people who hate the sub-genre from having to read it.
Kithrin chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
you really need to have a way to separate telepathic messages from the rest of text. its the same font, and no dividers
tadkins chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
Great story. Enjoyed the concept and loved the humor. Hope you update soon.
god of all chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
Warriors of skyrim chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
great that you update again
Rhavis chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
Kagami was the first to speak aloud after a few minutes, "Well, this is awkward."

Well... thank you captain obvious.
the DragonBard chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Turned Harry into a girl...

I'll give it a chance, but if he doesn't get turned male again, or if stays female, doesn't get turned into a lesbian, I'm gone.