Reviews for If You're A Bird
nonametothinkof chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Hi! I thought this chapter was cute! :D I've been following your works by the way (they're just too cute!). When will you continue Missed Opportunities? I loved those oneshots. I recommended some (I had no account then, so I am an anon there).

But still, great work! :)
AngeliaBlack76 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
This chapter was really good the ferris wheel scene that you written was really cute. I'm really enjoying this fanfic so far. Can't wait to read chapter three update soon. :)
ImJustDefyingGravityx3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh my Gaga, I always cry at this movie (it's one of my favorites) and I just know you're going to make me burst into tears! WHY!? Oh well, I'm really excited for this, one of my favorite storylines mixed with one of my favorite couples, mixed with one of my favorite FanFiction authors, it's going to be amazing. I can tell x3
scarletb123 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I look forward to reading the rest. I have a feeling this is going to be a lovely heart-felt story that will make me cry. I'll be waiting for the update!
AngeliaBlack76 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
What great start to this fanfic I love the notebook. So I'm really glad that someone combine klaine and the nothebook together. Anyhow I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
That was an awesome prologue, can't wait for the next chapter :)
Marauder Starkid chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I can't wait for more! I'll totally beta for you if you want! And I can send reminders to write (in varying degrees of subtlety) if we don't hear anything for a long long time :)

Em