Reviews for Accessorizing
Estefani chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This is so funny! XD
Fireofearth chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
It seems the lip rouge and makeup has extra bonuses for males...XD
Just plain hilarious, especially because in the cutscenes, you see Ramza in intimidating armor...
And then you imagine him in drag. Just...
mastersam chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This is absolutely hilarious. As another reviewer had stated, the integration of in-game function with the story is done remarkably well, all things considered, and it kind of makes me wish that they would have made gear not quite so gender-exclusive at some points, perhaps with a Mime function of some kind. The imagery of Ramza in horribly executed drag made me keel over almost as badly as the Southern Sky soldiers; I can't help but imagine him looking like a sloppy version of Prince Poppycock. As well, Agrias being so snappy fits what I've gathered from using her so much- she's my favorite unit on the PSX version, I haven't played War of the Lions yet- though it also resonates with what I imagine most Holy Knights are like anyway, being very proud, yet orderly.

The only thing I'm wondering is what exactly that perfume would smell like, apart from burning hydrosulfuric acid (what with the concentration in which Ramza's applied it). Perhaps something warm and musky? Regardless, it's just an odd quibble, a detail that may amuse my curiosity later. I applaud you for making a moment of light-heartedness out of a story that is otherwise rather bleak and dreary; they could have done with more comic relief in that game than just having Worker 8 flatten Mustadio when you get it.
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This has got to be one of the funniest FFT fics I've ever read! Great job! :D
Satoumon chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Very funny, made even more so by the integration of actual game mechanics in a very smooth manner. That said, characterization seemed very off. Maybe it's the fault of the vocabulary and syntax difference between this and the game, but Ramza seemed too childish, Agrias too casual, even Orlandeau too volatile, to the point that it interfered with my appreciation of the humor. Mustadio's action, at least, seemed spot-on.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
db84x chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Really funny, thanks for your entertaining story
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Another hilarious FF:Tactics one shot!