Reviews for Roommate from Hell
Blackjackthefreakpire chapter 1 . 8/10
One thing I can say.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Thanks I needed a laugh. I hope the problems you mention at the start worked themselves out for your family.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 3/16
Awesome
Fan freakin TASTIC! I love the Winchesters scaring the crap out of ordinary asshole humans
Stephanie Carole889 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
oh thank you so very much! this story is full of "classic Winchester" awesomenessJohn! i so enjoy the dynamic of the Winchester menJohn~"NOBODY MESSES W MY BOYS" yes... quiet, calmterrifying...& um... beautiful...siiiiiiiiigh...that smile...!
*Dean~"HEY DIRTBAG! Y'JUST JUMP OFF THE FREAK TRAIN?! DUDE, U EVEN LOOK AT MY BROTHER AGAIN, MY BOOT'LL BE TWISTED SO FAR UP UR INTESTINES U'LL BE CRAPPING OUTTA UR FUGLY FACE! GOT IT?! SAM! WHO'S THIS DOUCHEBAG ANY WAY?!" ticked off? slightly! terrify NOW... I'm Batman...take care of Sammy NOW... comfort Sammy NOW... reassure Sammy "i'm ALWAYS gonna be here for him" NOW... make sure Sammy's eatengets in bed NOW... once Sammy's asleep slips off to the motel room heDad stay to watch over Sammy... ASK QUESTIONS LATER... ohum...all in his sweet, gruff, "ok, c'mere gimme a big ol hug" adorable Dean way...& um... just as beautiful siiiiiiiiigh...
*Sam~"whatever dude, it's ur head. u really DON'T wanna mess with me. trust me." need i say more?! well, um... cuddly hugs, tenderhearted, gentle, sweet, kind waysTHOSE PUPPY DOG EYES... THE PUPPY EYES!... NOW...need i say more?! thank youClairagain
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
LOVE how Sam ignores that pompous ass. Laughed my butt off with the "spell". Even better when Dean got in on the protect Sam train. and YES OH CHUCK YES when Dad came by to give the ultimatum.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
you can't out run weird Sammy xD
loved this
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Funny :)
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
This is just awesome.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Outsider's POV stories can get to be quite interesting. Certainly, any roommate trying to scare Sam would have a very hard time pulling that off (assuming they are actually human). Thank you for posting!
Ryla chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
LOL Hadn't really thought about this particular scenario but I can only imagine Sam's reaction after Dean... you probably nailed it dead on LOL
Kifo Sotri chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Oh man, this was a hell of a lot of fun to read. I laughed so hard at Dean's moments, not to mention John's. This was great, thanks for writing it.
shotgunequalssammy chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I had a great time reading this fanfic! Good god, the latin, Dean's reaction, and the roommate's thoughts when he saw John (oh crap oh crap oh crap. This was Winchester's father.)..
*slow clapping, because damn*
Tsume12 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Oh, oh, dear. This is great.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Love how both Dean AND John took care of getting rid of Sam's roommate. That was just too awesome!
Lucillia chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Fucking hilarious! I was laughing throughout.