Reviews for Roommate from Hell
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 5/17
This is just awesome.
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 5/10
Outsider's POV stories can get to be quite interesting. Certainly, any roommate trying to scare Sam would have a very hard time pulling that off (assuming they are actually human). Thank you for posting!
Ryla chapter 1 . 2/1
LOL Hadn't really thought about this particular scenario but I can only imagine Sam's reaction after Dean... you probably nailed it dead on LOL
Marcus Nightshade chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Oh man, this was a hell of a lot of fun to read. I laughed so hard at Dean's moments, not to mention John's. This was great, thanks for writing it.
shotgunequalssammy chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I had a great time reading this fanfic! Good god, the latin, Dean's reaction, and the roommate's thoughts when he saw John (oh crap oh crap oh crap. This was Winchester's father.)..
*slow clapping, because damn*
Tsume12 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Oh, oh, dear. This is great.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Love how both Dean AND John took care of getting rid of Sam's roommate. That was just too awesome!
Lucillia chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Fucking hilarious! I was laughing throughout.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Haha, nice reference to the "My Bloody Valentine Guy" :D
And nice story, too. I always love OPVs, and it was fun to see Sam's first week at school through a nasty roomates eyes!
Leighna07 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
haha funny! No one messes with a Winchester! :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Poor kid. Never mess with a Winchester. It will never end well for you
jade02 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I love this story! I read it when you first posted it. Just recently I was thinking about it (can't remember why) but couldn't remember where I had read it - and then found it! Yay for me!

I hope your life is calming down a bit and you're able to find some peace and time for you & Josh.
bowlegsanddimples chapter 1 . 8/30/2013