Reviews for Shut Up
Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
too cute gonna die... of cuteness...
RandomFandomWriting chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS ADORABLE!
Leafy Love1221 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
THIS IS NOT SHIT AT ALL! In fact this is ungodly adorable and fluffy. While reading this I couldn't stop being in love with it! X3
ninjanerd132 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
omg that is so sweet at the end
bittterblueyes27 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Love the page breaks! Cuuuuuute story!
Kharissa chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I tought this fanfic was pretty good, and honestly Romano would mistake love for anger XD and... go with the icecream and cookies
Musical Nerd 29 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Aw this story was really cute!
ASliverOfHope chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
KYA! This is definitely not shit! I love it so much! The page breaks made me crack up laughing and I fan-girl squealed at the thought of Spain as a pirate! I love the kiss and the fluffiness of the end. The BTT's involvement was so funny! Awesome job, please keep writing. :)
Riverclan23 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
(MAGICAL PAGE-BREAK)(ENGLAND'S MAGICAL PAGE BREAK)(RUSSIA'S CREEPY PAGEBREAK *shudder*)(PRUSSIA'S AWESOME PAGEBREAK)(FRANCE'S EROTIC PAGEBREAK 3)(SPAIN'S TOMATO PAGEBREAK) XD pfft HAHAHAHAHA. I love your page breaks, they are truly as Awesome as The Great Prussia.
Ai The Sherlockian Dragon chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awesome first fanfiction! :D Very, very good :). Please continue writing because you are really good at it!

All the best

Ai
Avalon's Moon chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was so cute! I loved the accents you wrote in for France and Prussia, and the fluff was naturally fluffy and adorable. You should give yourself more credit, this was really good for a first time fanfic.
as-simple-as-usuk chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Aww that was cute! w Great job!