Reviews for If This was a Movie
Marmar218 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Dear lord...*blows nose*... That was really good TT
I.Need.Imagination chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I loved it, even if it made me a tiny but sad. You know, halfway through the story i just thought Kand had left him, and I was like, yeah, that's sad. And then when I read the end, that Kanda was actually dead, that's whenthe emotions came :'(
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
*cries* So sad!
Danyel Amores chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
wait...did...he die? .-.
darket15 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Ai, just read this and my heart is still aching. I wasn't going to read it, because you know how I am with "forevers" with these two. But it is beautifully written as always. :)
Ao-Mido chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
huwaaaa the ending! u make me cry! in the begining i think kanda is so cruel...oh poor allen...but i love each story u made.i will wait the update for yours another story he3
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
*tears* somehow i just knew it would end like this! *huggles Allen* but nonetheless i love it!
Elena Windwalker chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
OMG Kanda died! Was my first reaction and then i was like okay...I like this it seems dark and i get that Allen wants Kanda to open up and all and Kanda is trying to but he also avoids it. It's different and original. In short, it's good in a dark way. Cheers!
riksza chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh no. No no no no no.
I am always so wrecked when one of them dies.
No, please. Shit.
I need some ridiculous fluff now. Or I won't calm my heart.

Well written, so short yet so affecting.
If my tears are some confirmation.
xYuuna chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I like angst when it's well-written, and yes this was definitely written well. I like how you portrayed Allen's emotions here - they seemed all too real and I could feel them as well. I can totally understand how he feels and damn, that hurts. I felt so sad *crying*.
hikora chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I'm not so sure if I like it since they didn't get together. I deeply appologies if that had offened you in any way. I don't mean harm so don't be upset from just my comment. There could be someone else who liked it. And please don't listen to any other bad comments.*bow*
Yaya-Suki chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I read this on tumblr! This is so reflective. But i love it so.
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Awww. So sad!
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Not bad. But I don't like angst.