Reviews for A Turn in the Road
FarmGirlForever chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
Such a great one! It was interesting to see how Hannah's life could have been different if she hadn't found Adam. I'm glad she did! I love how The Brotherhood bands together in tough times.
McLance chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
Fantastic story! !
70sfaithshumate chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Poor Daniel & Guthrie.
70sfaithshumate chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
I don't blame Daniel for wanting to drive any chance he gets. Shoot I'm 17 my family only has 2 cars so I pretty much drive when I get the chance.
Connie chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
Great story, keep them coming! I love all of your stories, you haven't written a bad one about the McFadden's yet!
may7fic chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
Perfect wrap up of the Evan and Finley threads. I laughed out loud at the "get your own wife" line :).
Vinsmouse chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
Very touching end to a wonderful story.

Mouse
Vinsmouse chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
That was great, so glad Guthrie is back home. :D
kelco chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
So sweet! I enjoyed the story and am amazed how fast you come up with ideas!
may7fic chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
What another heart-warming, lovely story. Thank-you for posting it! I hope you have more on the way :)
may7fic chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Another lovely chapter. I truly enjoyed this foray into Brian's head.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Oh please hurry with the next few chapters. I just can't wait. Thank you.
kelco chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
SO sweet! That was a lovely chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Another fabulous chapter.
Connie G chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Good chapter, but I'm thinking with Daniel's broken ribs, should he be sitting up in a waiting room chair like he is? Just wondering...He should probably be horizontal. You could add more drama if he stays that way too long. Maybe have him start having labored breathing or something? A broken rib can puncture a lung if you aren't careful. Same way he can't ride a horse, he could injure himself just writhing around in a waiting room chair...Don't know if you need any more drama to the Guthrie story, but it's just a suggestion for next chapter.