Reviews for Windows of Our Past
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Hmm very interesting pairing. I've never thought of that before. The George/Angelina pairing always confused me because Fred was with Angelina but this was a very different take on that and one I quite like. I liked how both George and Cho comforted each other an made each other feel whole again. Great job on this!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Lovely! I love how you've included so much of their emotion and a reasonable reason for George and Angelina to get together (I always thought it was weird that Angelina would end up with George when she seemed to be more interested in Fred). I also like the little inclusion of how Angelina's child is Fred's without explicitly saying it, that subtlety there makes the event more profound :)
Ralinde chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Aw that was so sad. I can totally imagine George reacting like this, angry, bitter and sad all at the same time. And Cho too, for that matter.
["But time heals the wounds and it teaches us to live again - and I will complete your sentences - just teach me how to."] That was my favourite phrase.
Tammi-Stark chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This was sweet. I am not big on the pairing but I love how you made Cho comfort George.
still kat chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I adore how you managed to get this pairing to work! I would never have thought about them being together before, but you had some really good ideas of how they are similar, like the whole losing someone thing. The only tiny criticism I have to make is that when Cho is talking to George about never loving anyone before - she must have loved her family, surely? Other than that, I thought the way you managed to write it was brilliant! 'Specially how you tied the ending into canon.
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was so tragic :'( Their relationship was excellently done and so sad... my favourite part was when George demanded how everyone had been able to forget Fred so easily, it was heartbreaking...
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Aww D: This was so sad. For something you wrote in an hour, this is exceptionally great. Fantastico. You write really well!
the lola chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I was hesitant when I saw the pairing, but I honestly just loved this. It's so perfect. They are two broken halves of a damaged whole... I just loved the emotion - the desperation, the need, the love that ran through the story. My favourite part was probably this - "Because I can't afford to be alone anymore," she whispered, more to herself then to him and suddenly he was looking at her again. His lips were on her lips and he was taking off her clingy shirt and she was tearing off his pants and their bodies were colliding and as they became one, again and again, George finally felt complete.' - it came with such great imagery, and I just think it made perfect sense, and it was so nicely written. Great great story.
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is beautiful. I love the letter at the end and I think that you have really structured it perfectly. Great job. This is really heartbreaking! :)
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wait George married Angelina because it's Fred's kid? I like the twist. The angst feels a bit over-the-top for me compared to the books, but realistic if they were actually in those situations. George/Cho is an odd pairing, but you do a good job with them. No SPaG issues. I love your line about how everything is incomplete now for George.
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Aww. It's a really interesting pairing, kind of sad how it ended.
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is a pairing that I've never considered, so it's a little weird for me to read about it. This was such a sad story, and i absolutely loved it. Poor Cho! ...Poor Angelina. I wish you'd explained his visit with Angelina a little more - maybe shown it - but other than that, I have no complaints. This was crazy well done and I absolutely adore it. Well done!
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Excellent job you did here. :)
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh my goodness. Such a cool pairing. I was actually really rooting for them despite being a diehard George/Angelina shipper. The way you wrote these two together were heartbreakingly sad and you made it completely believable. The letter at the end killed me. The bit about incomplete sentences... gorgeous.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awwwww! This was so sad! Ive been reading to many sad fics, i feel like crying ahahah

I love how they completed and helped and taught each toher to live. And how they understood each other.
Even if it was only temporary.
I loved it :)