Reviews for Final Kill
keysandhearts chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I cannot wait for you to continue this. Honestly, this should have more reviews-the storyline is engaging, the characters are well-developed, and your writing is descriptive and eloquent. Already gave kudos for you on AO3 but thought I'd add a review here. There aren't enough AU KakaIru fics in my opinion. Great job! Looking forward to your next installment :D
MewAngel46 chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Love it w
MewAngel46
TWLOHA26 chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
LEMMMMMMMMMMMMMOON! lol. There was some more Gai in this chapter, hooray! He makes me laugh and now we come to the ending.. Orochimaru, mans like a cockroach and just won't stay dead.. hmm. can't wait for the next chapter!
TWLOHA26 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Oo preview looks awesome, can't wait to read the next chapter!
shadow visor chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
lol... hey i hope everything is oka Glad to have youu bacjk. looking forward to it.
gaberhino chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
I know this story hasn't been updated in a while and doesn't seem to get many reviews... But I wanted to let you know that I absolutely love this story! I really hope you continue it! :)))
Zainy18 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
okay

these are your instructions

dont let Mizuki get away with thinking that SHIT without a sound beating. i mean it.

please some more tender moments for kakairu.

loved gai's introduction btw, lol

great job.

awesome chapter xx
shadow visor chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
loved it so much.. so soon sasuke's story will be coming out. hmmm. really love this a lot pls do update soon
TWLOHA26 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
gah! This chapter was awesome! The awesomeness of Gai in this chapter! Woohoo! And! A little more info on Orochimaru in this chappie which is cool and we got to see Iruka fight again! Can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
XLightningX chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Orochimaru what's naruto and who?
Zainy18 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
KILL HIM KAKASHI
SHOW THE COWARD REAL FEAR. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AWESOME CHAPTER
Zainy18 chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
okay i am in for the long haul.
i so wanted you to make kashi kill i mean KILLLLLLLLL mizuki in their confrontation, in chapter 5 but i will wait.

this is awesome.
i love angst and i love a sexy dangerous and protective kaka sempi.
love it...
ownedbyacat chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I wasn't sure, when I read the a/n on the first chapter, how this story would even work, since Stranger Situations has such extremely polarised characters, but I must say you're doing a great job! I'm really enjoying your take on Iruka and the backstory you're inventing for the brothers. Kakashi and Sasuke's involvement with Orochimaru is definitely an intriguing side-story and I'm very much looking forward to seeing how this develops.
TWLOHA26 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
-shivers- this chapter gave me the chills. I know you told me about it in our messages, but reading it made me shudder. Woohoo for a lime though and yes I think you did that justice! I like how kakashi was able to calm little iruka down, I thought that was sweet. Can't wait for the next chapter!
shadow visor chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
*wants to faint again*

very nicely donelove this chappy so much. its sad and yet their bonds grew stronger and deeper. love the lime. enjoyed that kashi actually looks after ruka more than anything even putting himself on hold enjoyed their spar and also sasuke and naruto's part! definitely the best of this story so far hope you can keep it up not the length. cause that is just trying to kill you *gives you wrapped up present* a box of cookies for going beyond my request you're awesome