Reviews for Dynamics of an Asteroid
SecondaryPsychopath chapter 23 . 12/5/2014
I had TOTALLY forgot about this story! its soooo good! just added to my favorites! you haven't updated in a while, I wish you would this story is fantastic!
Suki.Fictionist chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
Oh please, please, do continue I want to see more of this. Excellent story.
Suki
BBCRules95 chapter 23 . 1/9/2014
As always, brilliant two chapters. I said it a million times already, but Alexandra is the bestestest character ever written by a fanfiction author. She really fits into the verse, I absolutely love the way that you show us what she's thinking, and I can't wait to see where you take this bizarre relationship that she has with Holmes (I wonder if he'll mention the blanket in the next chapter haha) :) Anyway, really, really well done, and I'm eagerly waiting for another update, cause they make this grim world sooooooo much more bearable!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
I love how you express the feelings of Alexandra. I can't wait for more!
sillystring-roxs-the-earth chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
This is very awkward and heard for her because of what she has done to him in the past, I am very eager to go back to Holmes pov to see what was going on in that exchange
mg333 chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
Boy, are things awkward between the two. Didn't notice anything off about this chapter. Good job!
BBCRules95 chapter 20 . 9/11/2013
I've been reading this for a while, so I'm sorry about reviewing only now. I'm really enjoying the story, the plot is great, the writing is great and I NEED AN UPDATE, pretty please ;)
What 1987 chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
yes, it's great. please don't take so long for next update. please. and it's good, no specific expectations here, just good writing and plot, that's all we want, and you delivered.
mg333 chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
Well that wasn't too bad. Still painful but it could have been a lot worse. It's going to be interesting watching these two interact. Keep it up!
What 1987 chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
So please, you're killing us, can we finally get there?
Reader chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
Great continuation. Update.
StarksViolet chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
Ah the inner turmoil. This chapter is so well written that every single detail and thought is captured beautifully. Well done!
StarksViolet chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
Lovely to hear from you! And this chapter, as with the others is brilliant. Perfectly written! Cannot wait to read the next one :)
mg333 chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
ooooh boy! Your gonna update soon, right? I wanna see Sherlock's reaction!
mg333 chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
She's just all sorts of confused right now, isn't she? Nicely down. Dying to know when Homes wakes up and finds out who his caretaker is.