Reviews for Shadow of the Night: The Demon Within
Ithalos chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Great story and writing. keep it up
coincidencless chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
What a wonderful ending to the story. It was a great ride, and I'm happy to have been here from the beginning. You ever need a beta, let me know.
SilvanSprite chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
(sorry for not reviewing recently.. hard to find time to sit down and read it fully) :)

It's sad to see the story done, but all good things must come to an end, I suppose.. (:
I'll be hoping you write a sequel, or really, any other story.

For now, I'll just settle for re-reading your story :)
Ty for the great read.. hope to see more! 3
AvainFlight chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
very good
coincidencless chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
Sorry for not being able to say much, I'm feeling too well. I'll... have more to say on the epilogue. Bye.
coincidencless chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
Well, damn. things just keep getting worse and worse. This story deserves so many more reviews than it has, it's an incredibly unique idea.
coincidencless chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
This will be interesting. Indeed. Elementium as a magic controlled weapon, never thought of it like that.
coincidencless chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
Well... that aint good.
coincidencless chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Oh, damn, talk about a Chekov's gun with Sallaria's mother! I was not expecting that by a long shot!
coincidencless chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Hmm, interesting. Lythnar's inner demon seems very... cooperational. Wonder if there are any ulterior motives involved.
Elise chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Very epic! Cool story I totally like and smooth writing- pls more! :D
coincidencless chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
My guess is Kil'jaeden... or as he hates to be called, Killy!
coincidencless chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Fucking afflic locks. Never did trust them.
ZerosaBeebe chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
sounds real good but you need more details like a book sorta, cuz some of the info you are giving doesnt have much back ground info on what happened while they were talkin, they need expressions and reactions to their actions if ou get my meaning but it sounds awesome so far :3 keep it up plez, i would like more! -
coincidencless chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Hmm, nothing much to say here. Shame about Sallaria's mother, and new characters! Those are always fun... usually fun. Fun in this case.