Reviews for XCOM: Agents
Fenrisulven13 chapter 3 . 4/29
Would be cozy in such a base.

True Area-51 are too well known by the public.

Now I get the urge to play some UFO game.
Fenrisulven13 chapter 2 . 4/6
Good how you describe Ian's training and the weapons he trained on, in X-Com there were only the very few weapons.

About the lasers the heavy laser I always wondered why the heck it was ever designed in the first place.
SkyrimLegend14 chapter 11 . 2/23
This was a good story why did it stop?
Fenrisulven13 chapter 1 . 2/22
Good start.

I see you're using a swedish keyboard since the word "maelstrom" is written as "maelström" instead.

No worry though I'm probably the only one that noticed.
The original X-Com game does have its charm.

I'll be reading on
oliver chapter 11 . 1/31
this is really good! please continue I want to read the rest! (btw I read this instead of doing hw so good job :D)
NavyFuji chapter 11 . 1/26
Hi Tsunami! Glad you're enjoying the new material. I've been dabbling in it, but my daughters have been keeping me busy. My original plan was to keep it strictly 1994 version, but I find more and more of the newer XCOM creeping in. We'll see how it all shakes out. I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep Mars as the final mission.
Tsunamiatunzen1 chapter 11 . 1/26
Well it's been a while. Glad that this was just posted. Is the new XCOM going to be featured at all in this? or 1994 only?
NavyFuji chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Hey all, I realized alot of people were reading my first chapter, then not continuing with the story. To tidy things up, I took out the bits with the mysterious NSA guys. It didn't contribute much of anything anyways. Let me know if you think it's an improvement!
Tim chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Nice to see you're still writing this. It's still good.
NavyFuji chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Hey all, sorry it's been a while since my last chapter. I sold a condo, bought a house, and had my fIrst child. Needless to say, things have been busy! I hope you enjoy some new combat.
NavyFuji chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Hey Guys, thanks for the reviews! Looks like I'll have to start writing again, I was in a school for my Job and then started playing Enemy Unknown. Not-A-Spy: I started writing this years ago, just messing around with it every now and then. So, of course when I started writing it there was only the Original X-COM!
Not-A-Spy chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
I like it. You seem to be using the old X-com games, not Enemy Unknown, and no problem with that. I want to read about some psionics, and harsher, more intense combat.
undeadyeti chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
You sir have captured the style of Starship troopers nicely I hope you update soon as I want to see more of Lt. Whites squad.
Tsunamiatunzen1 chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Nice, now I'm just wondering how they get the UFO back to base. Granted, it's light compared to other vehicles its size but hey, it's still big and bulky.

Nice detail on the battle. I was a bit confused with the shifts back and forth in time.

P.S. I noticed some fan-made X-COM games using laser sniper rifles. Will there be any of those in this fanfic?