Reviews for A Clash of Blades
amazing
this is soooooooo good
i am amazed
RoxyCatMeow chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Just stalking you profile and stumbled upon this. This really does describe Clare and Priscilla. You can just imagine the standoff, waiting to happen. Both of their blades are just waiting to clash, hunger for each others' flesh. I like how you didn't decide that one was the winner. They both want victory and will fight to the death to get it. But, like in the anime, neither of them actually defeat the other, I'm guessing because they pretty much are equals. This almost is like they keep fighting each other, but neither actually wins. And just a plot bunny, if they were ever to actually fight each other to the death, I think that they both would just collapse from exhaustion... But because I love Clare sooooo much, her friends would come to her aid and she would eventually win. But unfortunately, she won't know what to do after that so... Sorry, I guess I need to stop developing plot bunnies in the comments... Anyways, for a one-shot poem, this is pretty awesome!
Epicus chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is worthy of being put to song! :D
Ann E. Casap chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow, very nice. I'm not big in poetry but I did find this piece enjoyable, no less. Flows smoothly and contains excellent rhyme words. Even if the proper format of poetry disobeyed you, it didn't falter this piece. Nice work.

-Ann
Solitary chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
That was really good. You should do more.