Reviews for It's Okay
Deugemia chapter 1 . 2/28
For some unknown reason, I love angsty things. Especially this, it sent my nerves tingling.
izzywolf22 chapter 1 . 1/19
I love kagami how he is, but when these types of stories are put out, and kagami is like this, I just want to hug him and kuroko
Star Angel7169 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This story is so sad! I especially love the epilogue. It's very sweet. Go Kagami and Kuroko moment (like best friend, not the other)! Thanks for writing this fanfiction! -Star
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
That was .. moving * tear tear ah fluck sobs * ne kuroko
Noitamina chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was amazing!
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
It's sad.
Revoier chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I love this... but I also hate it. There's a possiblity that this was what Kuroko might felt during his past. That thought kinda make want to hug him right now... An attack one.

Anyway, good job.
Keep up the good work, girl.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
*sigh* It's just so sad that I can't help but be confused on whether I will favorite this or not. I mean, the story is awesome and angsty but it's just painful to the heart, you know? I feel like there's a huge weight in my chest that makes it hard to breath. When I first watched Kuroko no Basuke, I too felt bad when I saw some of the Generations of Miracles because I always believe about a saying that bonds can never be broken and they just had to be the one to show an example of the opposite of my belief. It would be nice, if the manga or the anime would somehow show the Kiseki no Sedai together as a team once again kicking butts in basketball and fixing their bonds once again. Thanks for the fanfic. It was truly sad and bittersweet.
mikan27lover chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I want to hug kuroko right now... It so painful the raw emotion that kuroko feeling.. Telling himself over and over that.. "It ok, everything gonna be alright".. It reflect how much alone he truly feel.. This fic make me cries and made me go "awww" at the epilogue :)
moonray9 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I think my heart just died, that was so painfully beautiful. I loved the whole thing, but the epilogue was so touching! Fantastic work.
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is such a touching story! (TTATT) I kinda wanna really hug Kuroko right now!
takukai chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Damn, I almost cry when I read these. Your writing is very good!
Kuroko, you poor boy *hug Kuroko*
Ballad of Sinners chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Reading this during my history class wasn't that bad..who the f*ck am I kidding? ;-; Even though it kind of remind me of a comic I recently read about Kuroko having a dream about the past and future of Gem, he silently crying until Kagami woke him up and realize that also in real live he was crying...or something like that, still, this was kinda depressing ;w;
But I liked it c:
Greetings x3
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
KAGAMI! May it be said that you are amazing! For your comfort to Kuroko! Have you seen the pictures on pivix or tumblr on how to comfort Kuroko? Xd This is what Kagami did almost exactly.

IT'S NOT FREAKING OKAY! SAY YOUR WORRIES AND YOUR SADNESS! Don't bottle it up or you will shatter... Kuroko!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Kuroko...sniff...I love this story...love it...more? *cue puppy dog eyes*