Reviews for It's Okay
Brbara loves u chapter 1 . 3/22
this oneshot has a special place in my heart.
Such a beautiful fic ~
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 1/17
My heart has been shattered. Ouch. Poor Kuroko! I'm just glad everything turned out ok in the end. Way to go, Kagami! Great job with this!
Icestar2012 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 3
Deugemia chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
For some unknown reason, I love angsty things. Especially this, it sent my nerves tingling.
izzywolf22 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I love kagami how he is, but when these types of stories are put out, and kagami is like this, I just want to hug him and kuroko
Star Angel7169 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This story is so sad! I especially love the epilogue. It's very sweet. Go Kagami and Kuroko moment (like best friend, not the other)! Thanks for writing this fanfiction! -Star
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
That was .. moving * tear tear ah fluck sobs * ne kuroko
Noitamina chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was amazing!
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
It's sad.
Revoier chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I love this... but I also hate it. There's a possiblity that this was what Kuroko might felt during his past. That thought kinda make want to hug him right now... An attack one.

Anyway, good job.
Keep up the good work, girl.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
*sigh* It's just so sad that I can't help but be confused on whether I will favorite this or not. I mean, the story is awesome and angsty but it's just painful to the heart, you know? I feel like there's a huge weight in my chest that makes it hard to breath. When I first watched Kuroko no Basuke, I too felt bad when I saw some of the Generations of Miracles because I always believe about a saying that bonds can never be broken and they just had to be the one to show an example of the opposite of my belief. It would be nice, if the manga or the anime would somehow show the Kiseki no Sedai together as a team once again kicking butts in basketball and fixing their bonds once again. Thanks for the fanfic. It was truly sad and bittersweet.
mikan27lover chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I want to hug kuroko right now... It so painful the raw emotion that kuroko feeling.. Telling himself over and over that.. "It ok, everything gonna be alright".. It reflect how much alone he truly feel.. This fic make me cries and made me go "awww" at the epilogue :)
moonray9 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I think my heart just died, that was so painfully beautiful. I loved the whole thing, but the epilogue was so touching! Fantastic work.
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is such a touching story! (TTATT) I kinda wanna really hug Kuroko right now!