Reviews for Ron the imperial paldin
biolaj1998 chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
and then this story was never continued... how sad i actually liked this even if the scene changes confused me a bit
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
continue!
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Good story
please continue
Xde009 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Posting again, hehehe sorry i dont read the reviews and well, CajunBear73 I dont thin Kim can kick Ron, he is a Space Marine, the Astartes are the most well trained troop of the Imperium, also they huge, have a power armor, and are very fast when they want, they are almost unmatched in close combat and the bolter is a full automatic rocket launcher... Danm i now sound like a Fanboy... You think you're all that, Games Worshop! But you're not!"...
Xde009 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
So far is a a good fic, but the Astartes are 7-9 feet tall, and they are also very, very muscular something like a human tank, Ron have to, excuse the words, scare the shit out of Dr. Possible, besides the standar Space Marine can kill a man just using his hand to crush the head like a watermelon hit by a sledgehammer, as i say is a good story and is enjoyable, thanks for share your talent with us.

Ps. english is not my mother language so sorry for the mistakes in the language.
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Oh boy, I think Kim's loss of a tongue won't save Ron from the ass-kicking about to come.

But can he heal her too?

CB73
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Now, now, write because you wish to, not for those reasons. It is interesting to see how something unfolds from someone posting tales here.

Looks like Ron's really put his foot in it with Kim and their kids when he left. Wish he could have let her know what he learned and that he'd be back.

Now to see if you continue and how.

CB73
Though this one is similar to another tale of this blending, I'd like to see how you carry it off, and the others as well.