Reviews for Seventeen Candles and A Touch Of Happiness
Sel-Brauss chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
Waaa I love this! 3 Its a little hard for me not to focus the story taking Light or Serah as the main characters x3 But omg TAT

Please continue, I love it :3
Uruz 11 chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Poor Serah, trying to put her feelings for Hope on hold in order to get by with life while she's with Snow and Lightning. I'm surprised Snow even considered the possibility that Serah feels something for Hope even though he's not quite sure what it is or how longs its happened; but at least he was nice enough to keep it to himself in order to spare Serah any more suffering. I'm interested how Snow's talk with Hope will turn out when that occurs as well as any talks that Serah has with Lightning about this whole affair. Is Hope even aware that Serah felt something for him or will he only find that out if Snow brings it up in a conversation? There are so many twists in this story, its hard to predict what will happen or who will be paired with who at the end of it.
bel chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
great chapter thanks for updating
bel chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
more please the tension is growing

thanks for updating.
Uruz 11 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Okay, now I'm really worried about what will happen after reading this. I could be wrong but is Serah angry with Hope? And if she is, does that mean she has feelings for him even though she's still with Snow? Oh, the tension is growing; it feels like the calm before the storm. I feel sorry for Hope, Vanille and Serah; even though I can't quite explain why. Is there something looming in the future which will hurt the three of them due to Vanille's pregnancy or are there other factors that have yet to be discovered first? At least Lightning will be there to support Serah if anything bad happens between her and Snow, she also cares for Hope and Vanille too so that's also something to be thankful for. I'm looking forward to the next few chapters when all these matters are eventually answered, thanks for updating.
bel chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
awww so cute

what do you means by "things will get weird in the next chapter" don't scare me
Uruz 11 chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Oh boy, Vanille's pregnant with Hope's child; lord help them both when everyone else finds out the news. Poor Hope is going to be a very stressful position when he has to tell his father later on, at least his friends will be there to give him and Vanille the strength to pull through and carry on. If Snow teases them at all about the matter, Serah and Lightning should make him shut up fast before the guy drives Hope and Vanille crazy with embarassment. Although this short chapter had its tender moments in it, I can understain the strain that Hope felt when he became confronted with the reality of having a child and becoming a father; he's still so young after all just like Vanille. Thanks for updating, good luck writing your next chapter.
bel chapter 6 . 9/21/2012

im a huge fan of hopexvanille and always gone to be my numer 1

but lately i read a few hopexserah fanfics and start to like this couple too

so having a lovetriangle between thems is simply great
sure chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
OMG you must continue this is great
Uruz 11 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
This story is really good and gets more enterntaining with every new chapter, please write more of it; I'm interested to find out what's in store for Hope as events continue. I noticed the line in the last paragraph where you mentioned that Serah is deeply into Hope. Does that imply that its possible she has an affection for him by any chance? It would be nice if it did, I'm saying this because of how few fics there are in existance which pairs Serah and Hope as a romantic couple; even though it might cause troublesome events down the road with Snow and other people. Just thought I'd mention that, I apologize for my mistake if you're planning on pairing Hope with someone else entirely different; and I'm going to keep reading this story no matter what the outcome is going to be in the end. I'm happy that Hope has friends like Serah and Vanille in his life, the kindness that each of them show him is very touching and that's alway good to have, even when Hope is troubled by not knowing what to do with his life or how to solve the challenges life will throw at him; I look forward to reading your next chapter when Hope and Serah wake up in the morning.
bel chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
great continue this please
Heart's Cross chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Sel-Brauss chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Ok, I'm not an official HxV fan, but you know? I love this! You have to continue! :3