Reviews for Ufo Baby
I loved your work.I would like if you start writing again.
DaisukiDaa3 chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
why?it is a very heavy made me cry buckets and buckets of those couple can't stay together why the disease...whyy Kanata...Miyu..WHY! :'-(
emily chapter 29 . 9/21/2014
I loved your stories you are special
Rose chapter 28 . 7/12/2014
Really Great Stories! I love them! Please continue! I want to know what will happen! _
_
_
Dwalin chapter 28 . 4/21/2013
It's really sad so many people hate Akira. Here you made her an evil b#$%h just because she loved Kanata in the cartoon, where the only thing she wanted was to watch the sunset with him.
I like childhood friend fairings, but it seems there isn't even one fanfic with a Kanata x AKira ending in this world.
Dwalin chapter 28 . 4/21/2013
I am really sad people hate Akira so much. Here you made her an evil b #$h just because she loved Kanata in the cartoon, where the only thing she wanted was to watch the sunset with him. I like childhood friends pairings, but it seems there isn't even one fanfic with an Akira x Kanata ending in this world.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/22/2013
akira you are such a whore!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/30/2012
It's a great story, but this chapter is pretty short, isn't it?
Guest chapter 27 . 12/30/2012
Pretty short chapter, isn't it?
Anyway, it's a great story!
yashu3793 chapter 26 . 11/21/2012
Maximum in all this chappie was tht sng.. Nd i dont undrstnd anything..except miyu cried & they kissed..
flora-9326 chapter 26 . 11/22/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter
pls make it a long chapter! and take your time! :-)
Guest33 chapter 25 . 11/19/2012
Excuse me, what is the implacable mujer?
Yaashee3793 chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
Hey! Like the chappie :), i was kinda dissapointed bcoz of kanata & akira's marriage.. Hihihi ;) sorry..if any of my reviews seems rude to u..
Update soon!
P.S. i'm from INDIA & today is diwali so.. *happy diwali* to u.. :D LOL
Yaashee3793 chapter 24 . 11/5/2012
I dont wanna ask any questions. Update soon..waiting for next chappie... :)
yashu3793 chapter 23 . 10/29/2012
I dont knw wt'll happen nxt? All this happen vry quickly... Don't knw..Wt to say!? See yah in nxt chappie