Reviews for Together At Last
Ronin Kenshin chapter 9 . 3/28
awesome loved that chapter of there lives great work
Master1234Missy chapter 7 . 3/6
Evy used verbal slap!
It was super effective!
The Doctor is stunned!
Evy used perception filter!
It was super effective!
The Doctor fainted!
Lost Lady of Time chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
YES! I love it.
masterdude94 chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Damn, those were all great. ESPECALLY The Waters of Mars and End of Time chapters. Those made me weep, just like their episodes do. Every time!
(Wipes remnants of tears from my face)
But series 5 now? Oh man, I'm looking forward to that! I am one of those Whovians that loved all the "New Who" series'. I have no idea how some people can choose which Doctor they don't like, they are all awesome to me!

So 11 should be really awesome too! Thanks for these stories!
Zerousy chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
OH YAY! I waited so patiently to read this last chapter XD Totally worth it.
DarthRushy chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
I'm surprised Evy is so shocked about the Master becoming a skeleton. He's been one before. Maybe she didn't know about that?
DarthRushy chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Ah, The Next Doctor. This is probably my favourite DW Christmas special, just cause it's a pseudo-multiDoctor special and multiDoctor specials are my absolute favourites. I also really liked David Morrissey. I actually count him as a Doctor.

Btw, a little nitpick. The Next Doctor remembers up to the Cybermen... I think he meant up to when he 'regenerated', not the events of Series 2. Otherwise he would've made a comment about Rosita's name and a bunch of other things I believe.
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Heh, since I had never seen this, I searched it up before I read this, and now I just wanna watch them! But, screw that, I have your stories to read now! I think the show would have been better if Evy was in it too :)
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
WAIT A SEC I HAVE AN IDEA IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SEASON 7 THEN YOU COULD HAVE EVY BE SUFFERING IN A COMA AND THE DOCTOR IS IN A SOUR MOOD CUZ SHE WON'T WAKE, AND THATS WHY HE TRIES TO ERASE CLARA'S MEMORY! But I bet you already have a plan.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
That made me cry. T-T awwww! Donna has a baby girl! TwT at least they got to say goodbye. Lol! Oh doctor. Awww! They're so frickin adorable! X3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Oh no. :'(
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Sarah is so awesome. :) awwwww! Children are the best. :3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Oh. I like those aliens. Clicking for speech. Funny. ;) Awww. :3 oh dear. :( lol. Run girl!