Reviews for I am Here
IdeasLurkingWithinTheDarkness chapter 11 . 8/7
Goodness gracious, do you hate us?

This story is vividly beautiful! I cannot wait for you to update!
Amitris chapter 8 . 8/1
This is getting so complicated...
Amitris chapter 7 . 8/1
Wtf happened to my Ahomine? PLEASE NOT AHOMINE! :''((((
Amitris chapter 4 . 8/1
What if Kuroko is not a ghost, but actually in coma...?
Pls updateeee
ezcap1st chapter 11 . 6/3
Hot damn, this is so good, your writing is so damn good, the descriptions are so well written the imagery is easy to summon and the horror parts give me thrills!
YourLuckyStrike chapter 11 . 6/2
Cool story x'D and its totally exciting.
Please update more ()
I'm not forcing you to do it btw.
Ok I really love your story ()/
KellyKatt19 chapter 11 . 5/29
I HATE THIS SO MUCH OMG. The good kind of hate, where I just wanna hurry up and know everything and have everything be explained and understood and resolved right noooooowwwwww :L. I think I've read the beginning of this before, but the summary said updates, so I came back, and weow, it got real dark real fast haha. I think I can kinda see what's been going on here, but I still wanna hurry up and read the end. Your writing style is very engaging, I'm always so pleased to find stories that are good and actually well-written. It's a very frustrating read for me, because I don't typically read dark, angsty stories (I'm too impatient and intolerant for drama) so I just want the characters to hurry up and get their shit together, but that wouldn't make the story what it is, so I'll have to deal with actually enjoying angst for once. Even though it's killing me inside. Anyway, please continue with your amazing work, and I look forward to the next chapter!

- Kelly
haruaji11 chapter 11 . 5/27
Yeah you comeback!
This is one of my favourites KNB stories ever!
Please do continue this is so exciting and I love it!
I remember, a couple of minutes ago, I saw that this story had been updated. I got SOOO excited that I didn't even read the name of the chapter. I start the story thinking this was some sort of flashback or something. And I have to say, this was quite interesting. Not exactly what I was expecting but it was good enough for me! Glad that you updated! :D
booklover1209 chapter 11 . 5/26
Um, okay lmao. You just say yeah after a chapter where someone goes crazy. Love it. Thanks for the chapter!
obliviatefeels chapter 10 . 3/15
omg this is really good and super interesting. I noticed you haven't updated in awhile but i just wanna let you know that I look forward to the next chapter!
Enuj-kuchiki chapter 10 . 3/14
Read this first on AO3 and I thought that the ffnet has the complete out that it is really incomplete :(
Please do continue this is so exciting and I love it!hope you could find time to continue this because whoah
The story 's great ..like whoaaahhh Ghost!Kuroko and the Supernatural!GoM !
Akihanatsu chapter 10 . 3/11
Continue please please please I am so assfdfghfdcjj with arghhh
Squishy4953 chapter 10 . 1/26
Consider me interested.
Very interested.
Although, I can guess, Kuroko is this 'insane ghost' but I'm interested about how that happened.
I'm kind of confused about what Kuroko is going to do with the 'Artifact' however I guess it's the author's choice...