Reviews for Let's have dinner tonight
Night Owl 33 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
This is fun
K-Ko chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
This story was so enjoyable to read. I wish you would finish it.
Boykinlizzy chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Are you still wrighting?
Sky Samuelle chapter 2 . 9/24/2012

and,past his admission of being half-jewish, no info on ben's family was given!
Sorella-Aine chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
No mention of Ben having siblings that I can recall. We do know Kate has a brother, though, somewhere...they totally ditched him after a season 1. I do remember that in ep 2 of season 2 Ben mentions that his dad knew/knows plumbers and bunkies (is that a word? doesn't it refer to prison inmates?). It's a convo he and Kate have outside at a food vendor, if that helps.

This is a fun story! Please continue!
magicbanana123 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
you should do something like the last chapter but have it at bens apartment BUT have her walk out just to mess with ben somemore.
NCISVILLE chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Nothings really been mentioned except that he grew up poor. Like the chapter. Ha revenge is sweet. I bet Ben would have just kissed her again
Kenzie410 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Very cute! Felt like Ben was whispering in my ear there for a moment...(fanning self with hands at thought). "The Principal Lauren McKeenan Reed" funny...loved it! Don't recall any specific mention of Ben's family during the season, but I'm interested in what they would be like too. Writing a piece on it at the moment...we'll have to compare notes.
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I absolutely love satisfaction, the bar meet scene, those words he repeated to her in borderline. I loved how you used them here. I love how Kate was honest with herself and was to Ben so it was fair to him.