Reviews for Dihydrogen Oxide: A Formula for Panic
mersarecool chapter 24 . 3/4/2014
Very good! You have a beautiful and wild imagination, please don't ever lose your gift.
.-a person believes in merpeople and thinks they awesome
h2o42 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
I liked the story but Lewis seemed extemly un-lewis like.
Skye chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
like a boss
Ijusttaserdyou chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
So... Every onein the entire world is a mermaid or merman now?
Guest chapter 24 . 11/27/2012
Cool story I liked the way it ended
mjrocksstl96 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Good story. I just wanted to let you know just invade you didn't that it should be dihydrogen MONoxide.
Quillcox chapter 22 . 10/29/2012
Huh. He's trying to turn the whole world into merpeople, isn't he? Now why would he want to do that?
liveonpurpose chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
I love Zane, his cockiness is just the tiniest bit endearing. And KIM! I'm so glad Zane didn't take the bait, she's so obnoxious!
liveonpurpose chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
AW, I feel sorry for the girls and Lewis. It's gotta be hard having everyone be merpeople. And YAY! Even when he's a jerk, Zane is my favorite character! Wow, he has all their powers? Awesome chap!
BlazingLegend chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
I really like this. I usually hate h2o stories with other mermaids in them, but this is awesome.
Lauren111 chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
I loved it keep updating its an awesome story
liveonpurpose chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
Loving this story! I love a dramatic turn of events and you've definitely given us one! I'm very curious to see how the town will continue to cope with their changes. And what in the world is going on with Lewis? Great job!
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
*Dihydrogen Monoxide just in case you didn't know
liveonpurpose chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Weird, I wonder what the new mermaids want? They don't seem very friendly. I love reading about Lewis swimming with a fin!
liveonpurpose chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Aw no, Lewis and Cleo broke up :( I'm interested to see what Lewis does with his power to erase memories. Another great chapter!