Reviews for Little Red Riding Hood
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
love this story and i know you haven't updated and a really long time but it would be great if you continued this story!
LilPotterfanfic chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
I am actually in love with this. Please, please update soon! You are such a talented author!
LitLover 101 chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
I can't believe you quit there. Tell me that you're going to update this story one day. And you stopped right after Damon appeared? Why?

walahever chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I love this. I know that you haven't update for more than a year, but I hope that you write more eventually.
lookingforklaroline chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Amazing story. I can't wait to read more!
queenofklaroline chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
that was brilliant AND i fell in love with this story over and over and over again
gemma spencer chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
please put some more to the story it is so good and I love it
wannabe-Caroline chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
kissing-klaroline chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
There's not a big chance that this is going to update, but I still enjoyed really much!
The Lady Stark chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Ok so this is amazing and sounds so promizing. Update pretty please :)
if only i was fictional chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Write M.O.R.E
whisperslove chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
LOVE the idea of spooky and extra dark Klaus as the big bad wolf! Can't wait to find out what happens!
Anna chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Please tell me you are not givig up on this, it's amazing and I need more.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Update this soon please. I'm so excited for what happens next. Also I'm a biit confused as to the continuity from the previous chapter so I'm hoping it gets cleared up.
Deimante chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
OMG this is like the hottest thing i had ever read, it's just wonderful the way you make it feel so intense. Can't wait for the next chapter.