Reviews for The Murdock and the Mudsucker
Howlin' Mad chapter 12 . 10/14
C'mon, please finish it.
Howlin' Mad chapter 12 . 10/9
Did the murderer kill us all off, or what? Please, I've gotta know!
Howlin' Mad chapter 12 . 10/7
Please? Billy's goin' nuts over here, wondering what's gonna happen next.
Howlin' Mad chapter 12 . 10/6
C'mon Muchacho, please finish it.
Howlin' Mad chapter 12 . 9/29
Seriously, please finish it!:)
Howlin' Mad chapter 12 . 9/25
Please, please, please, finish it! I'm dying to know what I do next!
Howlin' Mad chapter 12 . 9/21
Finish it! Finish it!
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
Keep going? You should never leave a murder mystery unfinished.
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Good thinking of Murdock to knock out the policeman like that, and I'm intrigued to know what the "distraction" of his will be. Knowing Murdock, it should be interesting. Good chapter, I'm glad to see this back on the board.
cheydako chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
YAY! YAY! Back to this story! I kept hoping you wouldn't give up on it! It is SO GOOD!
PlushChrome chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
So last night I had about a half an hour to kill before I had to go to bed, and decided to check out some more fanfic. Found this story and decided to give it a go. Couldn't stop reading till I got to the end of chapter 11 at around midnight. This story is gripping and suspenseful, it sucked me right in! Can't wait to read more, please update soon! :)
VolkswagenBus chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Wow. The atmosphere in this story is just right, the characters are well developed, i love the creepy overtones and the humor. I really hope you can upload the next chapter soon! It made me want to re-read 'And Then There Were None', which is a book I love. I especially love how you used the indian boys poem. I'm dying to know whodunit! Please Update!
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
How many times is Murdock going to get knocked out? Can't wait to read more.
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
"Negative, oh Facial one."
I love Murdock. Please don't let him die! This whole story reminds me of a Scooby Doo mystery that got out of hand. Or a special A-team edition of And Then There Were None. Great job.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
I'm glad to see this story updated again. So who put the blueprints under the dresser in the servant's room? It almost had to have been one of the servants because even if they were servants they would still not take kindly to someone being in their rooms.

The plan Murdock has to shake the killer (s) up is a good one and I thought for a moment that was why Annabelle had disappeared. Does she remember what the person who grabbed her looks like at all? She says she saw him. She said him, not her, so we know if it wasn't Murdock and Annabelle doing a bit of playacting to confuse the killer, the suspect must be a guy.

Aunty Agnes doesn't sound like a very nice person at all. You would think she would be a bit more cooperative and want to see the money found and the killer(s) captured. I feel sorry for Murdock if he does manage to get two or three more of that family hidden downstairs. If all of them are like Aunt Agnes, he will have to have the patience of a saint.

Looking forward to the next chapter.