Reviews for The Murdock and the Mudsucker
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
Keep going? You should never leave a murder mystery unfinished.
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Good thinking of Murdock to knock out the policeman like that, and I'm intrigued to know what the "distraction" of his will be. Knowing Murdock, it should be interesting. Good chapter, I'm glad to see this back on the board.
cheydako chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
YAY! YAY! Back to this story! I kept hoping you wouldn't give up on it! It is SO GOOD!
PlushChrome chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
So last night I had about a half an hour to kill before I had to go to bed, and decided to check out some more fanfic. Found this story and decided to give it a go. Couldn't stop reading till I got to the end of chapter 11 at around midnight. This story is gripping and suspenseful, it sucked me right in! Can't wait to read more, please update soon! :)
VolkswagenBus chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Wow. The atmosphere in this story is just right, the characters are well developed, i love the creepy overtones and the humor. I really hope you can upload the next chapter soon! It made me want to re-read 'And Then There Were None', which is a book I love. I especially love how you used the indian boys poem. I'm dying to know whodunit! Please Update!
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
How many times is Murdock going to get knocked out? Can't wait to read more.
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
"Negative, oh Facial one."
I love Murdock. Please don't let him die! This whole story reminds me of a Scooby Doo mystery that got out of hand. Or a special A-team edition of And Then There Were None. Great job.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
I'm glad to see this story updated again. So who put the blueprints under the dresser in the servant's room? It almost had to have been one of the servants because even if they were servants they would still not take kindly to someone being in their rooms.

The plan Murdock has to shake the killer (s) up is a good one and I thought for a moment that was why Annabelle had disappeared. Does she remember what the person who grabbed her looks like at all? She says she saw him. She said him, not her, so we know if it wasn't Murdock and Annabelle doing a bit of playacting to confuse the killer, the suspect must be a guy.

Aunty Agnes doesn't sound like a very nice person at all. You would think she would be a bit more cooperative and want to see the money found and the killer(s) captured. I feel sorry for Murdock if he does manage to get two or three more of that family hidden downstairs. If all of them are like Aunt Agnes, he will have to have the patience of a saint.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
PennyCent chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
I have quite been enjoying this story. You've got some great lines from Murdock in here that have had me cracking up. You write him well. I can't wait to read more!

Penny
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
This story is GREAT! :-)
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
I'm pretty sure it's Murdock doing the ghostly voice but now there's another person missing. This can't be good.

It must have been difficult getting an unconscious Murdock through that passageway to where they found him if Hannibal had to squeeze his way into the opening and then through a narrow tunnel. It would have given him some bruises since the one who did it wouldn't have been too careful about how he was handling Murdock.

"And Then There Were None" was one of my favorite movies while I was growing up. I didn't realize there were different versions of the "Ten Little Indians" song.

So are they going to find Agnes's body or will she be alive. My suspicions lean toward a male doing these things since there has been a couple of bodies that had to be moved around.

I was glad to see another installment of this story published. Waiting for the next.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Good chapter! Suspenseful buildup to finding first Roland's body and then Murdock. So Hannibal's suspicion that the cops looked more like thugs than cops proved to be correct. If they are cops, they're into some shady stuff. So is the reason names are being crossed off the guest list to instill fear in the rest of the family? They didn't actually kill Face or Murdock. Or will there be a second attempt to kill them? I wonder who's next.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
love the story! keep up the great work.

btw, murdock is not a wanted fugitive.
JPsmiles chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Some really great lines...nicely written! Keep it up! :)
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Now why did the sisters set Murdock up like that only to get punched out by B. A.? They'd better have an excellent reason. One of B. A.'s punches I imagine would require the person getting hit to need plastic surgery for repairs. B. A. hit Murdock after all of the times he threatened to do it, but you can tell he didn't take any pleasure in it when he realized what he did.

You've heightened the mystery of all of this by having the servants and lawyer take off like they did. The explanation for Nora's gun is very reasonable.

Some things confused me and that was that if Murdock was with Face and the girls when they came back downstairs, who was making the noise upstairs and if he didn't come back down with them, wouldn't his absence have been noted? What was the purpose of him sneaking up behind B. A. disguised like he was? How did he manage to slip away from the rest of the group searching the rooms upstairs so he could make his disguised appearance to B. A.?

I suppose if Murdock is presumed to be having to rest for a while after B. A.'s punch that would give him more flexibility to sneak around and make the other family members believe someone else is in the house. At least, that's my speculation about what's going on.