Reviews for Not Your Everyday Man
layvba chapter 3 . 4/28
I know this show was cancelled long ago, but I hope you continue it one day. I love the idea of Jack being the smartest person in Eureka and I adore Jack/Jo!
Mikey P chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
Please, please continue this story - I'd love to see where it goes.
Almedha chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Ah this is cool. I totally buy the idea that Carter came to Eureka with the sole intention of keeping an eye on those genius morons... He always seemed a lot smarter than he let on, even if I liked the idea that when brilliant people make mistakes, sometimes you just need a normal guy to set things right.
You've written him with a nearly sinister tone, though. It's a little creepy. But maybe that's just because I'm so used to your ordinary, loveable Jack.
Anyway, the characters sound themselves and this is a very promising beginning. Interested to see where you go with this for sure.
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
Makes sense. Can't look after GD without being able to understand the hazards or communicate with the scientists.
MageVicky chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
I hope this is not one of those "update once a year" stories, hahah.
MageVicky chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
watching allison sweat, for once, i like it.
MageVicky chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
so, you're pairing up jack and jo? I...do not mind...
MageVicky chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
omg, carter smarter than he looks! i love this idea! even before the smarter carter episode.
layvba chapter 4 . 2/6/2016
Jo and Jack are my not-so guilty pleasure. I look forward to your next update.
layvba chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
I just found this story and I love it already. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Cynfulme chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
Update soon?
Cragnoc chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
Wow never expected to see another chapter, so thank you for giving us another great chapter to an interesting story.
badkidoh chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
another great chapter.
FearWolfXZ chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
Not many good Carter/Joe stories, this one seems to be one of the better ones. Shame it seems to have been lost to the oblivion which is fanfiction. Hope you can find the ability to continue this story. Keep up the good work.

-FW out.
Rheya Ramsey chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
I'm so sad, your story hasn't been updated in so long. And it was sooo good, too.