Reviews for Of Deer and Men
em38 chapter 8 . 6/4/2016
These were kinda adorable 3
Tina0609 chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
I really love Lily and James in all of these oneshots.
Looking forward to the things you come up with! :)
Stephanie O chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
This was such a hoot to read! :) Poor James, and poor frustrated Lily...would love to see what happened when they were cuddled up later!
krishna-kalki chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
This was so hilarious! Especially the part where James sings in his sleep! xD loved it!
LucifersDemonAngel chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
lol so funny. especially about James singing in his sleep was so hilarious. keep up the good work.
forever4 chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
haha! this totally explained the previous chapter! (I was lazy and didn't want to think too hard while reading the last chapter.) Anyway, this was a cute bit of enjoyable fluff :) thanks!
miskachick chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
These one shots are so sweet!
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
That was romantic, a quickie DIY wedding in the midst of an inferi attack! I wonder if their marriage shows up in the ministry records?
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
Poor Lily & James...I hope it wasn't too long before she got him to see sense!
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Great closing line-poetic justice! :)
Vestina chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
These are literally perfect...
not really sane fairy chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Oh hun, I'll sign up for anything Jily. Well, not anything, only pre-war stuff. If you want to know, Patronuses was my favourite.
lforever chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
This was really good! I'm glad your at it again! Even though I know you jump around chronologically, I'd like to get a chapter on what happens directly after this (or at least be able to piece together how they got back together). Great work and I'm looking forward to more :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
nooooooooooooo
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Oh my, gotta love silly drunk-speak! lol