Reviews for Advice
BlamFan chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Great story! I love Anderbros and I think it‘s adorable that Blaine goes to Cooper for advice! I really hope you write one of these to go with the Eli thing, oooh and the Sam thing... please! X
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
oh my goodness this is FANTASTIC! i love that blaine calls up coop because, to be honest, who else does he have to talk to? omg you captured all blaine's insecurities perfectly ... aw my baby :'(
well, you're going to have to do one of these for the break-up, aren't you!
hopewithfeathers chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I LIKE THIS :) I love Cooper getting pissed when Blaine told him that Kurt "cheated" on him it's literally the cutest thing omg. You did a really really good job portraying their relationship I think (or at least the one I like so you're good ;)) I love thinking that Blaine goes to Cooper for all his problems! And don't worry-I like therapist Cooper. And also ellipsis. ;)
Also when I read you mentioned Brothers in your A/N i literally squealed and flailed around for ten minutes so THANK YOU THANK YOU love, you're so sweet!
Keep up the amazing writing!

hopewithfeathers chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
UGH CUTTEEEE :D I love this! Cooper's so cocky and I love oblivious Blaine, he's so adorable :) My poor baby Blaine but at least he got good advice from his older brother! This is so good, I love the way you portrayed their relationship here. Fantastic job! And i'm on to the next one :)
MarchingbandGLEEK XD chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
omg the thing about the bathroom, lol. This is really good. Awesome update and can't wait too read more soon. :D
LastScorpion chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Very cute brotherly interaction! I enjoyed reading them.
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Cooper is awesome. I always wanted an older brother/sister. Blaine and Cooper's relationship as brothers is so cute :)
jetsonastro24 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Maybe there should be a part two that takes place during "Dance With Somebody," after the "Who's Chandler" *insert Blaine's broken heart face* thing.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Love this sentence: "... the last memory I have of that night is making him cry!"
Interesting Filler. Thanxs!