Reviews for Gender
arminmikeylover chapter 1 . 6/18
Omg you made me cry. This is a great story. And yes people, Do Not Bully
Gender Second chapter 1 . 4/7
Bugsy:
The next day after meeting Gold, Faulkner said, "Don't worry! I would buy you a boy clothes." I looked for perfect dude clothes. "This jacket suits your type!", Faulkner said. "A shirt suits your type, too, and your pants and the belt!" One boy says, "You got new clothes?" A girl my age asked me out. She said, "I got a present. The daffidolas are the same colour as your eyes!" I accepted and this was Valentine's Day, so we went on a date!
Will Nitendo accept the clothes Bugsy wore? So no other boy could mistake him for a girl if he wears his new clothing.
Inactive Account Not In Use chapter 1 . 3/11
I love this- so sweet. I never really noticed how much the two have in common!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Wow... this is really good... not much of a fan of Bugsy x Yellow, because I really like Yellow x Red, but this is still a great fic! I love how you can write a lot of different things - funny stories, romantic stories, sad stories, deep stories, adventurous stories, all that! Great job, and keep being awesome. :3
Okkusenman chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
so true midori hate is a SERIOUS thing
Glaceon Mage chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
An excellent message, and the perfect couple to portray it with.
I loved the plot, this was so well written.
Kiki4Japan chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
That's right! (lol Brony moment) LOVE AND TOLERATE EVERYONE AROUND YOU! (I'm a girl... XD)
Yileen chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This was a great story and a great message.

When I was in school I was picked on all the time and it was one of the worst things in my life.
Strangers have asked what gender I am and they have also assumed my gender by my looks.
Freshman-Generation chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was short but quite interesting. Bullying does suck and being mis-gendered sucks so much, you do want to cry your eyeballs out all the time. Favorited since I can feel such a personal connection to it, especially with Yellow.
GreenPokeGuy chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh, this is a really sad twist on these two. How mean some people are... :'(

It's good that they met up, because they can relate to each other. :)

-Green