Reviews for Love Story
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I never got around to writing a review for this, but now is as good a time as ever.

I confess that I, like many others out there, am a Takari fan. But still, this story was amazing. First it featured some really original ideas, and it was written very realistically too. For me, it wasn't heartbreaking (possibly because no one dies) but it was tragic all the same. And it was simple too. Nothing superfluous; everything was just enough.

Brilliant story.

And to the anonymus reviewer who said that this was the worst story, I'm surprised nobody had discredited your review yet.
harajukulovers chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Honestly,That was a the most beautiful ,moving and saddest story I have ever read on FanFic so far.

Tugged at my heartstrings :P

I Simply Loved It.
Silver Tongued Jackal chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
It was so very very good.
mandycroyance chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
how sweet, but sad. They both found others, they both (mostlikely) regret doing so. There is nothing sadder than that.

And everything he should have done that night in the rain

Was everything an old man knows when good intentions are slain.

And Promises are never as true as the look in their eyes.

Love is so delicate that it can't stand goodbye.

So two hearts ache for regrets of what they can never change,

And curse the fates for what they never knew was arranged.

Another moronic passage from the "on the spot poetry of manycroyance". As with the others I give full permission to use it(as u inspired it) just credit it to me and drop me and email.

mandy_
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
that story was the worst
Starlight chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
I've never watched Wonder Years, but I guess it 's good by the way you told me. This doesn't turn out as I hope, but I know we can't always expect happy ending where they married and live happily ever after, right? Well..I think this is quite sweet and nice. You always good with words, I can tell you that. . Anyway, please update A Storm Over Blossom. I really like that one!
inviictuss chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
I love it, this was magnificent.. and no I'm not angry about it all though I'm such a big Takari fan.. but this can happen to ne1.. I love this story.. short but enjoyable
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
I may be a Takari fan, but this was brilliant! and I enjoyed reading !
Lilac Bloom 11 chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Finally I can post a review!

Anyway, I just want to tell you that I LOVED your fic. It was so nice and extremely well written. I'm a huge fan of the Wonder Years and I remember clearly that last episode, it was one of the best endings I've ever seen on TV. I'm speechless, I loved your fic. ¬°Good job!

See you,

Lara
eunc chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

That's all I had to say about the story when I finished it. No words would come to me. *sniffle* that was SSSSOOOO moving. I mean, I was a little disappointed that the story didn't end in Takari, but it was good in the beginning. *sniffle* but still, the story tugged at ya from beginning to end, and it just completely pulled ya out of the boat in the end. Whew, you truly are a talented writer.

write more with this much drama, only just with a tad bit happier ending for the takari fans! _ I'm not complaining though. I love your stories anyway. hope ya write more and happy writing to you! hope ya read my stories and give me a little input. *bows* I would be SSSSSOOOOOO honoured to have you review or at least read my stories.
SatAM chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
hm.. i havent seen the last episode of Wonder Years yet.

*sigh*

Its sad that they didnt end up together, though. At least they're both happy )
Cracker chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Ooh...that sure was a dagger to my heart...but I must look past the aesthetics and deep into the soul of this story. It is very powerful, and really hits you hard when you think about how adjacent it is to life. Nothing is perfect and nothing lasts forever; noting how Takari is almost viewed to be a perfect couple or tied down to destiny. Not at all bad.

Note: I saw that epi. of "Wonder Years", and I must say you've made me feel a little nostalgic :)

See ya,