Reviews for The Game Of Love
aninom chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
I'm sad because that's right heather will not allow Laura to survive, sigh... but l'm looking forward to their time in the summer villa! Will you update this story anytime soon? Hope so:)
aninom chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
Poor Laura. What Heather is going to do now? She isn't going to take her to them after what she has done to her. I fear for Laura:( on the other hand, I loved the scene between Gil and Sara:)
aninom chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
Oh, her first kiss, sweet!.. I'm just a bit worried for lh... all seems too good, hmm...
aninom chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
Yes, why stop right there! Well, I'll read the next now;p
aninom chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
I can't believe Nicole survived to that torture! Not too glad the way she treated now but glad she's alive... and yeah, the met finally! Hope he's not cruel to her... and yeah, lh more that angry
aninom chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
OMG, poor Nicole! This is one of the most terrible things I've read so far, it's so sad...
aninom chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
Oh ok, she was not evil from the beginning... but she makes miserable Sara now!... and Gil? He has found what she has become and doesn't believe in women, huh?... Interesting!
aninom chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
Thanks for the info... lh has never been my favorite character, all the opposite so, it's good if she's evil in here;) I'm not enjoying what she's doing to Sara. I can only imagine what's going to happen after she meets Gil and he falls in love with her:S
aninom chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
OMG, they're lovers, yuck... so, she is only there to help'his household, huh? Being mean to Sara all part of her charade? It's the reason why Grissom's father sent her to, I'm guessing, Sara's father?... and she's the one who that monster is sending to Grissom, right?
aninom chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Gosh, poor Sara! What happened to her mom? Worse, what's gong to happen to her?...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I really like this story. I hope you are planning on updating this story.
Calim1 chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Will you be continuing this story? I hope so. :-D
delita0204 chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
hi girl,
how are you doing?
is your muse back? Say yes, please
i keep on thinking about your story again and again. Yes, THIS ONE; THE ONE & ONLY

my sis is coming for the eastern. i don't know what to do to amuse her !
GrissomSidle2000 chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Love the story, I can't wait for the next chapter... as well as the next chapter for Sadism of the Devil.
Mary chapter 10 . 2/14/2013