Reviews for The Game Of Love
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I really like this story. I hope you are planning on updating this story.
Calim1 chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Will you be continuing this story? I hope so. :-D
delita0204 chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
hi girl,
how are you doing?
is your muse back? Say yes, please
i keep on thinking about your story again and again. Yes, THIS ONE; THE ONE & ONLY

my sis is coming for the eastern. i don't know what to do to amuse her !
GrissomSidle2000 chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Love the story, I can't wait for the next chapter... as well as the next chapter for Sadism of the Devil.
Mary chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
More more more!
delita0204 chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
thank you, thank you, thank you.
it is the best valentine's gift i have received today
you know, i just LOVE this story

thanks for your explanation of "selling" Sara. i would have never thought in such a good answer. that was very smart! ;)

sorry to say,but griss could have never taken a shower in the 16th century. they were not very clean by then.
yes, it was also because the lack of means and central heating. well, knowing that he was a very very and powerful man, he could have taken maybe a bath? lol

bye dear. you too have a good day.
Liv'Simply chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Thank goodness for the update, I thought you had given up on us! Nice update, can't wait til the weekend at the villa!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
i am waitng for the next chapter about their trip to the summer villa. :)
claudia40gsr chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Adorei ver uma atualização para esta história. Finalmente... Pena que foi tão curto capítulo!
Eu não posso esperar para ver Gil e Sara sozinhos em uma casa de campo. Eu também espero ansiosamente para Heather ser confrontada sobre o paradeiro de Laura. Alguém tem que parar essa mulher cruel.
Aguardando ansiosamente pelo próximo, longo e detalhado capítulo... Que você tenha muita inspiração para escrever!
Beijos, com carinho para você!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Im so glad your back.. I love this story, its such a fresh look at Gilbert and Sara..

Gil is really interested in making Sara happy.. I love how he wants to get her Mother away from Heather..

Sara is painting a picture of Gil, though she doesn't think its very good- Gil likes it..

Its sweet that Gil wants to take Sara into town..

Hope you can update again soon...
delita0204 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Hi Girl,
Just to wish you & your family a Happy Xmas !
I swear I have been a good girl this year.
Will I get a new chapter of The Game ... as a present? (I have asked Santa for it)
What do you think?
I know my favorite fanfic writer has been busy with other stories (too bad... :(
but I am sure she will come back to this

The best New Year 2013 for you !
goldentail chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Just read all 9 chapters and have to compliment you for this fic. I really like the flow of your writing. Keep it up and thank you for the fic.
delita0204 chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Hi Girl,
Thanks so much for your kind words. I feel guilty for leaving my sis (she lives in Ireland, while I am in Madrid) I think i should be with her but where would I work ... :{ Ok, I will leave real life as there is no much I can do about it, lets talk about something happier:

Your work: I LOVED chapter 9. Griss is being so sweet and considerate.
After all, he is a man of 29-30, used to doing his way and she is only a child. and she has endured so much in her young life.

I still cant believe Saras father just gave her. Yes, you explained she was only an item for him, but why to make her a whore instead of a lady of a county ? Well, maybe he was not in position of doing so...
stlouiegal chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
I really want heather in a torture chamber, being mistreated. What will happen when gil finds out that heather has beaten laura? I'm really happy for sara, gil treats her with respect. And in turn, sara has made him happy and loved. Great chapter, even with heather in it. This story is still a joy to read, and I always look forward to updates from you.
Dryelle chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
OMG! I'm loving this fic :)