Reviews for Replay
Horaiken chapter 8 . 4/8
this is an interesting fic. I like the idea, my only gripe are the spelling errors. I do wonder if Arch will really do anything though. so far he hasn't done much and seems to be getting the short end of the stick. I can't wait for the next one
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
cool story
Enzero501 chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
My opinion. I prefer long chapters . So arch goes super saiyan on trick sorry ass ? Good job. Your Story cracked me up
TheKaiserKnight chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Not bad. Sounds like an interesting concept with the silhouette NPC.

The pacing isn't bad. But it could use some work. Like around the end. When it shows him swallowing the pages it could have gone on a bit longer and not so quick. Maybe a bit more dialogue could be added to give it a more suspenseful feeling.
Enzero501 chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Don't you are a lolicon but the question is who will win a fight CFW trick or arch in Loli off!
Enzero501 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Yay you still live
Whyevenbother chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
God your grammar sucks! Did you run this through google translate or something? Most you self-insert authors can't spell for crap! The only one is Somerandomtosser and I don't even like his story.
ChromaLuke chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
This chapter... feels a bit like a visual novel, you know? It's like you choose which girl do you want to go with? Like a character route. But good chapter nonetheless. Still, I expected more though. And did I notice that your writing has improved?
ChromaLuke chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Well, I've read both chapters and I gotta tell you that I wasn't in the least interested in you fanfic until I read the second chapter. This looks like it can become quite a potential story if done right. While there are some grammar mistakes, it doesn't stop me from reading it. Keep up the good work.
Some Random Tosser chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Okay, this is good. You still have some grammar issues but it's at least readable now. Kudos to you.
Enzero501 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I love so hard when his weapons are his knife and legs And tell. Them the legs Are meant for running Away XD I hope you continue writing
Some Random Tosser chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I'm sorry but the grammar and spelling is awful. I'm trying to read this and I can't. That's a shame because this sounds really interesting.
Anon chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Base on what i understand arc is a local that lives near planeptune, so why doesnt he know what a dogoo is? even children and old people in other far place like lowee or leanbox knows what a dogoo, well if he lived in gamindustri he should know the local monsters.
xnobody13 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I got to say, the plot is original. It's kind of interesting how time keeps looping, with the main character dying, only to go back. I have high hopes for this plot device, as I could see it being used for comedic purposes.

Really, the plot is good, with the only complaint being that the grammar is slightly hard to follow, though it actually isn't that bad compared to other stories. I can still follow it, and I can still enjoy the story within. I guess all I could say is that with the words "againe" and "whate," they don't need the e at the end. Other than that, I hope you continue this story, as I look forward to it.

-Xnobody13