Reviews for Replay
Lugage chapter 13 . 6/3/2017
Nice, another update. I must say its a bit easier to read this time around, though I'm sad to see that you are unable to find a Beta to clean this story up a bit.

Anyways, I found it interesting that Croire was the reason Arch was sent back in time to make everything interesting for her.

I also like the idea of Arch going even further back, to before the CPUs went to the Gamindustri Graveyard. Maybe things will turn out to have a happy ending, maybe.
ARSLOTHES chapter 11 . 9/18/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter
Lugage chapter 11 . 9/15/2016
Well, this is a pleasant surprise. Ever since you posted on the forum, I was wondering when you'd come back to this. Nice chapter overall, though I was getting lost in places due to the sheer amount of spelling/grammar errors in this. Hope you get a Beta soon.
Magical-Death chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
WHAT
he is a bad guy now
Lugage chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
I've been reading this and I must say it has been very entertaining so far, but I have to ask you to get a beta. This story is interesting, but the spelling errors are rather glaring.

Anyhow, Good Luck
Vincent chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
That ending is funny as hell
darkdopple chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
Oh wow that was a twist. I was expecting something else. Still this has me interested for how this will turn out and if Arch will return somehow.
darkdopple chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
this is an interesting fic. I like the idea, my only gripe are the spelling errors. I do wonder if Arch will really do anything though. so far he hasn't done much and seems to be getting the short end of the stick. I can't wait for the next one
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
cool story
Enzero501 chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
My opinion. I prefer long chapters . So arch goes super saiyan on trick sorry ass ? Good job. Your Story cracked me up
KaiserTrigger chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Not bad. Sounds like an interesting concept with the silhouette NPC.

The pacing isn't bad. But it could use some work. Like around the end. When it shows him swallowing the pages it could have gone on a bit longer and not so quick. Maybe a bit more dialogue could be added to give it a more suspenseful feeling.
Enzero501 chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Don't you are a lolicon but the question is who will win a fight CFW trick or arch in Loli off!
Enzero501 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Yay you still live
Whyevenbother chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
God your grammar sucks! Did you run this through google translate or something? Most you self-insert authors can't spell for crap! The only one is Somerandomtosser and I don't even like his story.
ChromaLuke chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
This chapter... feels a bit like a visual novel, you know? It's like you choose which girl do you want to go with? Like a character route. But good chapter nonetheless. Still, I expected more though. And did I notice that your writing has improved?