Reviews for Dreams Do Come True
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 1 . 2/18
Well, I've been meaning to get around to this one for a while! And I liked it. Quite a bit. A bit sad and heartbreaking, even while it was partly heartwarming. Bittersweet, I suppose. Well, until the end.

(But, hey, Tir's only halfway through the war. He might want to invest in a strategy guide, though.)

You even made me forget how hilariously ludicrous the whole kidnapping/Soniere arc was in the game. (Ah, man-eating spores. I wonder if Cleo and Gremio would've laughed until they pissed themselves had that bit been mentioned?)

I'd say only the bit about Cleo admiring Gremio's fine ass seemed a bit out of place. But he is a pretty creature.
Nalahime chapter 1 . 2/5
I am about to CRY! So beautifully sad! I know that Gremio is still alive if you manage to get all 108 stars of destiny, but if you dont he stays dead! And this is just so... *sigh* I am at a loss for words. Very well done! Favo! Thanks for writing this!
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Great story.
UnwrittenMemory chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Well. I didn't expect to connect to this story because, I've never played Suikoden I. But, you made it clear to me that you don't have to play the game to understand. At the end I was flabbergasted to have felt those emotions. Good job buddy.
Emina-shii chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
;_;
WAE R U MAKING ME CRY? /SNIFF

love it. /sniff
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Sad-just sad. Suikoden's filled with emotional scenes, but this one's one of the most tear jerking.
Gremio is a mix of father. attendant, friend, and bodyguard-so loyal and so nice that he's hard to hate that I should suppress my urge to yell at the screen each time.
Good story!
Marmora F. An Nora chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That was so sad.
Rie Mizuki chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Ah, it's always sad whenever I remember that scene. Really, you are great at making it overwhelming. Two thumbs for your story! And please keep writing!
daftcody chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I have to agree with the other reviewer, you did amazing.
Please write more :3
Julchen M. Liddell chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
...agh

So sad.

You're amazing writer. You captured and put a new spin on that scene so well I found myself tearing up a couple times. If this is only your first Suikoden fic then by all means you should write more!