Reviews for Team Ash
megthewriter chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Please update! I love this fan fic it is sooo funny!
Cassie Highland chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Please update soon!
Vero Diaz chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
when are you going to post the new chapter?
Ms.HerondaleMorgesternWayland chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
I just started this story and I love it! Update!
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Cool. Ash seems a little to innocent. But still a nice read.
dragovich11 chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
I understand your reason's but can you atleast speed it up a little I don't mean to try and rush you but I have been waiting for about a month so speed it up just a little please? Thanks dragovich11 out!
dragovich11 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Great job keep writing. I have a question does Ian have a crush on Meghan? And will Penelope have a fight with Meghan?
pink frosting chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
i love the story
Can't wait for more!
inupuppy243 chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
Update !:-(
Stacey Jaine chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I really like the premise and I think it could work but the writing just ruins it. Please, please, please take a look at some other fics and see how they are written.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Make more
Hello chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Thanks for the longer chapter
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Another use for commas would be this.

Santa, as fat and jolly as he may be, dose bring presents every year.

If you really do read, then you need to pay attention to how the author uses the punctuations. The Robbie bit was hilarious!
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Okay, pretty good. Just so you know, when people talk, the " dose not have a space before the words.
"Hello."
Not, " hello."
And you NEED to start using proper punctuation! When it's improper it makes the story look sloppy and it makes it harder to understand.
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Yay! It's more then a few sentences, details, and it's not a block! So, now I think it is a good time to suggest commas! When you have some one speaking you need to use a comma. Ash said, "Leave her alone." It isn't goof grammar when it is- Ash said "Leave her alone." That is one of the many uses of commas.