Reviews for Awakening of a Sorcerer
Raven Wolfstorm chapter 7 . 9/18
'speaker54wqas578912'? maybe you should fix that...
PhoenixPhyre361 chapter 24 . 9/17
Hi.
I really love this story! Any chance of an update or after 3 years there is no muse anymore?

Also. The AI name of ART... Really hope you can change it to Arthur. Would be kinda cool since Harry is the only other sorcerer since Merlin. Sorta like Arthur and Merlin together again ya know?

Thanks for the good read and I really hope you continue

Best Wishes
PhoenixPhyre
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 24 . 9/15
This is a good story. I hope that you get back to it someday.
emmalilly21 chapter 24 . 8/29
this story is great. i hope that it hasn't been abandoned
Bronze chapter 5 . 8/25
Harry totally bamboozled Snape! And Snape thinks of himself as a master spy?! Harry lead the conversation and set the stage, yet Snape never even noticed. He's either going to angry and embarrassed or amazed at how well he was manipulated by an eleven year old child. Regardless of how intelligent that child was or is. I started reading this story sometime ago and lost it. Now that I've found it again, I intend to finish
Bronze chapter 4 . 8/25
Dumbasadoor is going to be so unhappy with how Harry is. All those nice magical blocks that he spent the time to place are gone and Harry's not beaten down as he's supposed to be. He's truly much more informed and knowledgeable then most of the purebloods are. He might even be more then his teachers considering Dumbasadoor's hiring practices.
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/23
Now that's not very nice. All Bumblebutt's hard work is going to waste as Harry now has the power to make the Dursley's be better people. They won't be able to starve or beat him after this. How is he supposed to be the humble and pliable little weapon that Bumblebutt needs? Maybe when Harry get to that deathtrap masquerading as a school he'll burn the beard off that old foat gucker( not even mine!)! Next order of business would be to drive that bat of a death eater potions master out of the supposed school. He has no idea how to teach without favoring his own house. That alone proves he's unfit to teach. And right alongside of him eject the DADA teacher possessed by Voldemort. And if burning the beard off Bumblebutt doesn't wake him up, throw him out with the rest of the trash!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 18 . 8/22
Ravenclaw Pixies. Now this is awesome.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 10 . 8/22
...plot convenience.
Hey, I know its been years. but I was wondering if you would try and complete this story? you did promise in your introduction it would cover years 1- 7 and more. I just wanna find out what happens. Thank you.
ArthurShade chapter 24 . 8/17
Well it seems to have been a while since you have posted a chapter on this story. You are a truly talented author and should you decide to continue writing this story is will happily continue reading it. Excellent story can't wait to see the next chapter
lexall410 chapter 24 . 8/3
if ever there opportunity please please please continue
SAM STEWART chapter 24 . 7/19
I would love to read more of this story soon as you can post it?
Can't wait for the new stories that you have in writing as they are interesting I hope that you make more wizard stories soon?
Tauriel.Kili.Legolas.THEHOBBIT chapter 24 . 7/16
I am loving this story, please start updating if you can because it's one of the most interesting that i've read in a long while.
1,819 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »