Reviews for Awakening of a Sorcerer
lalo80 chapter 23 . 11/25
Porfa actualiza pronto
lalo80 chapter 13 . 11/16
Porfa actualiza pronto. Te felicito, es una grean historia
Cezhran chapter 24 . 10/25
I effing love this story. It's very well written. And got everything that needs to make an awesome story :3

Looking forward to future updates when you got the time.
l'Arbre chapter 24 . 10/24
So good!
harryislife chapter 24 . 10/22
Like this a lot, I hope you continue it eventually. I'll have a look at your other storiesvin the meantime.
Outlook42 chapter 24 . 10/12
Great story thank you for sharing it with us I hope you get a chance to get back to it someday.
toboe108 chapter 24 . 10/9
Please update, the story was getting really interesting, I'd be delighted to find out what Harry does for Luna, or against Dumbledore.
PoseidonPrince chapter 24 . 10/6
Hello... this is nice story and have a good backing for story. Will you be writing/ continuing the story? Looking forward to this story of this my friend. Good Luck with your writing.
Ozzy chapter 24 . 10/3
Aw! I love this story. I hope someone picked it up. I'd love to see what Harry did with the basilisk and the creature inheritance. Truly good story
starstrike141 chapter 24 . 9/27
loving the story wish you'd write more
ZeBubble chapter 24 . 8/29
Please you must update! Its an amazing story!
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 24 . 8/27
I like this story. Some of the details were a little to in depth for me, so i skimmed over those, but I love the concept of this story. Too bad it's probably discontinued. Hopefully you update it one day
mike4433 chapter 24 . 8/7
Soooooo, are u going update your story or not?
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 4 . 7/29
You said he spent half a million galleons in one shop. One galleon is five pounds, or 7.34 USD. If you convert half a mill gallons to pounds, that's 2.5mill, or 3.6 mill USD.

Not very realistic at all, don't you think?
Eruonen chapter 24 . 7/27
I absolutely love this story. I hope you can finish it someday. It is too good to leave unfinished.
1,772 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »