Reviews for Awakening of a Sorcerer
mente.contorta.5 chapter 24 . 5/20
please continue this story
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 24 . 5/13
This is amazing, so I hope you find time to update it soon!
josie2994 chapter 22 . 5/8
Love this story!
sam stewart chapter 23 . 5/5
great story hope to read more one day soon.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 24 . 5/4
I have enjoyed this story and would love to see it finished...

However I understand how life is

Keep writing as life allows
Dude are u alive or not?
GL chapter 5 . 4/30
The Snape part was OOC. You get an F for this chapter, if you want a better grade please rewrite it, thanks!
Bjalf chapter 4 . 4/28
It's well written with few grammar and spelling errors. A few Americanisms, like the schooling system. That's the good part.

But gods, the clichés! The story is drowning in clichés. Harry is filthy rich and ridiculously overpowered, why would he even go to magical school? Why would he leave his best friends in order to waste 7 years learning nothing new? Are you going to create a wildly different backstory just to force Harry back on canon tracks?

The story lacks balance. There's no resistance, Harry just strolls leisurely through the chapters without any real problems. Harry's so overpowered that not even Merlin himself would be a challenging enemy. You've given Harry all the cheat codes, it's no fun watching someone else play a game on God Mode.
Chrisfragger chapter 7 . 4/21
two syllables is a mouthful to a genius?
Raven Evans-Black chapter 24 . 4/9
when's the next chapter
Ijiwaruna chapter 1 . 4/6
When will the next chapter? (25)
Mrs. Albus Severus Potter chapter 24 . 3/1
Aw man! Harry's reaction to Luna's bullies was what I was waiting for! Please update soon and add more chapters!
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 24 . 2/24
I would love it if you continue Awakening of a Sorcerer. I for one am very interested in how Harry deals with Luna's bullying problem. I have an idea you could use if you want. Have Harry use his sorcery to bring all the Ravenclaws into the common room, use his magic to not only wake them up but have him unleash his magical power like he did with Dumbledore to force them to remain sitting, then read their minds to find the ones responsible for Luna's mistreatment. This will not only show that NO ONE messes with Harry's friends, but that he is VERY powerful.
fran chapter 24 . 2/21
I really love this story, so much I couldn't stop reading it, some late nights along the way lol.
are you going to continue this story? I really hope so.
Shadow315 chapter 24 . 2/4
Please tell me you're going to keep working on this story!? It was getting so good! Please, please keep going!
1,855 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »