Reviews for Awakening of a Sorcerer
toboe108 chapter 24 . 4h
Please update, the story was getting really interesting, I'd be delighted to find out what Harry does for Luna, or against Dumbledore.
PoseidonPrince chapter 24 . 10/6
Hello... this is nice story and have a good backing for story. Will you be writing/ continuing the story? Looking forward to this story of this my friend. Good Luck with your writing.
Ozzy chapter 24 . 10/3
Aw! I love this story. I hope someone picked it up. I'd love to see what Harry did with the basilisk and the creature inheritance. Truly good story
starstrike141 chapter 24 . 9/27
loving the story wish you'd write more
ZeBubble chapter 24 . 8/29
Please you must update! Its an amazing story!
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 24 . 8/27
I like this story. Some of the details were a little to in depth for me, so i skimmed over those, but I love the concept of this story. Too bad it's probably discontinued. Hopefully you update it one day
mike4433 chapter 24 . 8/7
Soooooo, are u going update your story or not?
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 4 . 7/29
You said he spent half a million galleons in one shop. One galleon is five pounds, or 7.34 USD. If you convert half a mill gallons to pounds, that's 2.5mill, or 3.6 mill USD.

Not very realistic at all, don't you think?
Eruonen chapter 24 . 7/27
I absolutely love this story. I hope you can finish it someday. It is too good to leave unfinished.
Margaret Claire Johnson chapter 24 . 7/17
Can you please carry on with this story as it is really good
fan01 chapter 24 . 7/15
Please update this story i love an avid reader of fanfics i find myself lost not finding a story interesting enough to catch my attention please update!
falseproffitt chapter 24 . 7/15
Hello Corruptmonk is this story canceled or only on a long term hold? I greatly enjoy it and keep looking to see if its been updated but I am loosing hope.
john.oliva.54 chapter 24 . 7/8
This is an incredible story :D hopefully one day there will be more chapters
Pls this one
Saissa chapter 24 . 7/1
I have enjoyed your HP Sorceror story VERY much.

For some reason I found yours much easier to read than I did your sisters. Although your sisters story was good as well.

Yours was much more varied. I love the Technomancy you added.

Pity this was never completed or continued!
1,766 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »