Reviews for Picture Perfect: The Aftermath Of What Was Before
portala chapter 10 . 4/19
you should continue this story, it's really good and I like it a lot
:((((((( :((((( such a good story sequel. So sad to see it forgotten and left unfinished :(((
j-swan chapter 10 . 2/18
I just binge-read all of this within the last two days and I need more! This is so good! I wish I could send you a few plot bunnies to help you along. Please try to continue this story!
Oh and I don't intend to be a grammar nazi or anything, but there were quite a few questions that ended with "." instead of "?"
That, coupled with the typos (e.g. "now" and "know"), sometimes made the sentences hard to understand.

Aside from those though, the story itself
- as I'd said earlier - was fantastic. The slowly developing relationship between Arthur and Merlin was precious. Especially when Merlin was still in his catatonic state, the way he'd reach for Arthur's hands, and their need to always be close with each other. Those subtle moments were so heartwarming to read, I usually read them over and over again before I moved on.
I think no one was OOC, so.. yeah. Good job, you.

(Gosh I've written an essay! Sorry about that!)
Hi, author.
Not sure if you'd read this, but I just wanted you to know that this story is fantastic. It's one of those stories that I simply couldn't stop reading once I'd started. Even if it wasn't finished yet.
Normally I'd avoid WIP like a plague, but this story was just so good I thought, "whatever lol" and kept reading anyway. That was, until I got to the last chapter. I was about to click the next one but was left dumbfounded when there was nothing. So I just sat there wondering "why, God".
Anyway, I'm sorry if this made no sense! Point is, I loved this series to bits and hope you'd continue it.

Thank you for posting!
FallingStarsAndPaperFlowers chapter 10 . 1/3
I love your writing style. I've been reading your stories for a while now, but for some reason I've always put off reading 'Picture Perfect', and I'm sad I did so. That was probably one of the best AU stories I've ever read, and not just for Merlin. If you changed the characters a little, you could turn it into an actual novel, it's so amazing. Anyways, after reading the first story, I read this and I sincerely hope that you will write more for this again. This story is absolutely amazing, and there are so many places you could take this, I'm so excited for more. I don't care how long it takes, a week, a month, a year, or a century, I shall be waiting with baited breath for chapter 11 of 'Picture Perfect: The Aftermath of What Was Before'.
Thalia Luz chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
Hi... it's been over a year since you last updated this story, and I was wondering if you had forgotten about it (which I totally understand, I've seen how many stories you've written - and read most of them too - so I can see how maybe this has taken a backburner. Or maybe you just got an email about a review to your story Picture Perfect: The Aftermath of What Was Before, and you're scratching your head wondering "what the heck was that story about?"

Anyway, I hope you are continuing this story and you update soon!
I can't wait to see how Mordred plays in... (and Gilli, bacause he will have some psychic powers too, right?)
weepingelm chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
will you be continuing this...please please dp
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
I have to re-read the WHOLE thing to know what to write for the review of this chapter. Well, I'm glad you're back. :)
Aranei chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
This is really good. Keep going.
where the wind blows chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
Im glad you updated i can't wait for more!

wind
MamzelleHermy chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
I loved it! So glad to see you're back !
Rhaethe-Hadley chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I just got done re-reading these and then the very next day there was a new chapter. It made my day. :) Thanks for updating!
chele the original chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
o]
Aerist chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
OMG I can't believe you updated this. Squeal. I recently re-read one and two again and fell in love with the story all over again ! Really enjoyed this chapter , I thought Arthur was going to draw merlin, look forward to more updates