Reviews for Pieces of Her
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This was very good.
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
sniffle I love it! I especially found it true-to-character that Tony is perceptive enough to realize what she's doing and diagnoses her "problem." Great idea to use the ballet's story in yours!
Impressed chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
One of my top ten favorite Clintasha fics! I love your writing style, and how you portayed Natasha and Clint's complex relationship. The Coppelia reference was genius, as well. Lovelovelove!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I really liked this. Thors present made me giggle
NSFL chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I wasn't entirely sure where this was going, but I'm glad I took the journey. Thank you. Wonderful job.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Love it, great possessive Clint.
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
so, so, so good! really amazing, loved the interactions between natasha and the rest of the team, especially Thor's section, hilarious!
hellseries chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wow. That... was freaking amazing. I was thinking to myself, damn, really nailed Hawkeye there, and then the "two" of the "one-two" punch landed.

Amazing.
readwords chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Really awesome. I love how it showed Natasha's connection to everyone on the team.
Mellie E chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Hey.

Hm, very nice. Possessive Hawkeye always makes for an interesting read.

I like it.

Cheers,

Mellie
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wow that is beautiful. So wonderful. Who knew Pinocchio was a girl or rather a spider.

BRAVO!
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Okay this is by far my favorite of yours! Not that the others I've read aren't great...but this...THIS...was just AMAZING. The way you write this pair as tragic and beautiful...doing it seemingly effortlessly...almost makes me a tad jealous!

Absolutely loved it! And you even had me tearing up a bit!
Sare K chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That actually made me tear up a bit.
LittleMisChevious chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is really beautiful, and i really loved the interactions between the characters. Great work.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I'm not even sure where I should start with this review. In short, I loved it, a definite favourite of mine about the Clint/Natasha pairing. The way it is told from Clint's perspective is very effective, conveying his emotions in a very honest way and stays true to his character. I admire the way you included other characters as well, while the story's main focus stayed on the relationship between Clint and Natasha.
The analogue to her being a doll, wanting to love but fearing her inadequacy in it and how her letting everyone else in is hurting Clint were very powerful images. Tony was somewhat mean but also very truthful, showing Natasha the way her actions are influencing Clint. The dance as Coppélia was very powerful, combining Natasha's breakdown with how Clint shows her how real she is.
And this "You've loved me wonderfully for a long time… Protected me, comforted me, we've been lovers for years. We just didn't call it that." was just magical. Pure perfection of who they are.