Reviews for Pieces of Her
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This was very good.
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
sniffle I love it! I especially found it true-to-character that Tony is perceptive enough to realize what she's doing and diagnoses her "problem." Great idea to use the ballet's story in yours!
Impressed chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
One of my top ten favorite Clintasha fics! I love your writing style, and how you portayed Natasha and Clint's complex relationship. The Coppelia reference was genius, as well. Lovelovelove!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I really liked this. Thors present made me giggle
NSFL chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I wasn't entirely sure where this was going, but I'm glad I took the journey. Thank you. Wonderful job.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Love it, great possessive Clint.
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
so, so, so good! really amazing, loved the interactions between natasha and the rest of the team, especially Thor's section, hilarious!
hellseries chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wow. That... was freaking amazing. I was thinking to myself, damn, really nailed Hawkeye there, and then the "two" of the "one-two" punch landed.

readwords chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Really awesome. I love how it showed Natasha's connection to everyone on the team.
Mellie E chapter 1 . 9/9/2012

Hm, very nice. Possessive Hawkeye always makes for an interesting read.

I like it.

TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wow that is beautiful. So wonderful. Who knew Pinocchio was a girl or rather a spider.

AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Okay this is by far my favorite of yours! Not that the others I've read aren't great...but this...THIS...was just AMAZING. The way you write this pair as tragic and beautiful...doing it seemingly effortlessly...almost makes me a tad jealous!

Absolutely loved it! And you even had me tearing up a bit!
Sare K chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That actually made me tear up a bit.
LittleMisChevious chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is really beautiful, and i really loved the interactions between the characters. Great work.