Reviews for Kyonko in Exile
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
I like where this story is heading and it has certainly made me quite interested. So please continue!
Cyberweasel89 chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Well, you have officially captured my interest. I'm very eager to see where you're going with this. You've earned a Fav and a Watch for this story. Thanks!
Cyberweasel89 chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
So far, seems good. Can't help but wonder where you're going with this, but it definitely has piqued my curiosity. A little bland in terms of goings-on and dialogue sometimes, but you're only just getting started, so that's to be expected.
Cyberweasel89 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Kyonko... Impregnated by Haruhiko? Hmmm... Remains to be seen if this is a concept I can take seriously, but the story is nicely written, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
idea.getthe chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
sorry for being rude but are you still continue this story? i like this story and it stop in a quite an exciting cliffhanger... so i hope you continue your story... i have waiting since november
Defender of the Pen Alexis chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
This fic is getting really good! I hope this isn't discontinued... What is male Haruhi going to fing at Kyonko's house?
The Reality DumPer chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
And Tsuruya appears at last! Hahahaha! And she's not annoying.
Though, I see that the guy Haruhi was much more of a bitch than Haruhi could be, that's why I don't like her genderbent version that much. Haruhi is Haruhi, changing anything in her won't make her being get any better. I do accept Kyonko, though.
DemonRaily chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Is it just me Mister Cobb or is fem!Kyon trying to justify herself getting knocked up there by dissing on Kyon for not getting laid? Being teen pregnant in Japan is one of the greater dishonors in the eyes of society even today, so I can see how she's a bit stressed up now.
Troglodytarum chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Male haruhi is... An asshole. Although there universe is intresting... But why is femkyon (kyonko) so emotional? And I'm sure he (she) would be smarter then that and not get pregnant. But whatever. I'll see where this goes.
Troglodytarum chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
! Only two chapters. I get into the story and you just end it abruptly? I'm dissapointed... Continue please.
BlissfulMelancholy chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I really enjoy the story and hope you continue! ;D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Please continue
User 627 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Can you make this a Kyonko/Nagato fic? Thanks!
DemonRaily chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I hope one of those days male Suzumiya get's what's comming to him mister Cobb, I really do.
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I thought she was supposed to have that pregnancy story made up. Guess I was wrong.
But at the change of POV, you should've put in boundaries or something.