Reviews for The True Champion
CharmedMilliE chapter 12 . 4/11
Nice story.
DefectiveHumanModel chapter 12 . 3/26
Fucking hell, this is the best Pokemon fanfic I've read in months (it's also the only one, but let's not dwell on the details shall we).
DefectiveHumanModel chapter 1 . 3/26
Well, the title and summary weren't exactly promising, but after finishing chapter 1, it looks good so far. Meowth is as likeable as ever, and the talking Lucario didn't annoy the shit out of me. Hopefully the remaining chapters will be of similar quality.
Mr.Black64 chapter 2 . 3/14
First it seemed like the tournament was by invite only, since it's for the title of Pokemon Master. Guess not. What was the whole point of the letters and invites that people recieved?
dragoncreators chapter 12 . 2/19
Shoot, looks like it has started.
Awesome story, i'm looking forward to tje next update!
Have fun!

Aurora
dragoncreators chapter 11 . 2/19
Great chapter! Lance .stuck up. Yeah mega absol is my second type. First . she's EVIL :D
Keep going please!
dragoncreators chapter 10 . 2/19
Ash owned those rockets!
Uh-oh, busted!
dragoncreators chapter 8 . 2/19
:D squirtle! Jes WAY better than tmmt!
Great chapter, loves tails and it was very creative.
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 2/19
Looking good! Ash has gwown up, and sa has Meowth! Poor Meoth, can't walk upright anymore, but got stronger. It suits him.
tadkins chapter 12 . 2/18
Awesome story. Managed to read this from start to finish today! Gotta say, you've done a great job! I like how your story is. It isn't a typical "Ash gets betrayed, comes back and crushes the competition" story. I like what you've done with it. Looking forward to seeing more. Hope you update soon.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 6 . 2/18
Google falls short with Grammar but individual words seem to be fine
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 2 . 2/18
hello from your future, my present
sortofbored chapter 12 . 2/14
Intense. Keep it up.
FunFX2012 chapter 12 . 2/12
I'm not complaining but it would have been nice to see Paul in the top 8 list and interact with the group (also dawn, I'm an ikarishipper through and through) just saying but still great story so far. Keep up the good work :)
Arngeirr chapter 12 . 2/11
It seems things are really starting to heat up. I can't wait to see you do with Team Rocket.