Reviews for The True Champion
Awesome chapter! I know how long it's been since you've last posted, and I'm not a bitch who'd put you down for not updating sooner, so I'll say this: update soon, if you want to, but PLEASE, at least try to write another chapter?
animal lover13 chapter 13 . 7/15
i love what you have written so far. i hope you're able to update soon.

keep writing
notsupermanatall chapter 13 . 5/18
U should really update. It's been a while. Hasn't it. So get off your lazy ass and fucking update
sortofbored chapter 9 . 4/24
I absolutely love this story. I really hope you start updating again soon.
RustedEagleWings chapter 13 . 3/15
Great story. Can't wait to read more.
EmeraldGrey57 chapter 13 . 2/16
Holy Shit. This story is everything I've been looking for. Please update soon! God Ash is such a badass I fucken love it! :D x
Anonymous chapter 13 . 2/15
Why did you stop. I want the rest.
IchiIchi chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
Cool story and all, but Ash seems pretty weak for apparently improving vastly o_o not criticizing or anything, but I would've thought he would be up to Champion level and not Gym Leader level...? o-o just curious if he's holding back...? or not. cant wait to read more c:
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
WHOAH! I think this chapter was the best so far. I really liked the idea of Soul, a former Shadow Pokemon, but still a bit of that dark side in her. Really interesting.

Though I think its kinda overkill with all of Ash's special moves. It makes the whole tournament seem like a walk in the park. It would be AWESOME if other trainers could use those special moves too, and give Ash a little challenge. The only thing better than a battle which you control and dominate is a battle where your OPPONENT is dominating and in control, but you win anyway.

Other than that, AWESOME!
We'reAllMad chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
Loving this so far - it's so unique!
DarkLucario2 chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
Don't abandon the story, it's far too good!
CracktheSkye chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Woo-hoo! I get back from a month of summer training in Norfolk and this is what I find in my inbox? So. Much. Yes. And a lot of serious stuff in this chapter, too. Absol's prediction especially. I do like how easily you've managed to sneak Generation VI into the story without any ret-cons. The offhand reference to Yveltal is one of the best slip-ins yet.
And the [Insert Feline Pokemon of Choice Here] is out of the bag for Max. I'm actually kinda surprised it was him. I was expecting May or Dawn. Then again, they probably wouldn't keep the secret as well. The battle between Ash and Nyugen was, of course, fantastic. I can imagine why the Lucario fight would be difficult, though I'm surprised it was a draw. I would think Athena was far more skilled than a Lucario that doesn't have the ability to train against another Aura user. I did snicker a bit for the Pikachu v. Spiritomb fight.
Misty's battle against Fantina was, shall we say, tres magnifique. The reference to Adventures, with her having Suicune, was fantastic. "Whose breath is long winter," though? Someone's been playing Skyrim...
But in all seriousness, the entire description of Suicune's battle was almost poetic in its descriptions. Magnificent.
With Highest Regards,
CracktheSkye
FacelessxAuthor chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
first of all, this is really great I love it.
second, are you going to address what's going on w the rest of Ash's pokemon. I find it a little hard to believe that he'd just up and essentially abandon them like that when he loves them all so much. if anything I expected him to have charizard or sceptile. this has kind of been bothering me so idk if you're not planning to address it in the fic would you be willing to let me know?
anyway, I hope you update soon!
warriorsfan101 chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Very impressive, and well worth the wait. The battles were well put together, and you did a fantastic job. I can't wait for the next chapter!
SwallowTheSun chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
This is an excellently well written story, one of the best on this site, I believe.
I loved the way you described the battles in this chapter, without using the actual names of the moves, and the lucario fight was just epic!

I also love the way you have portrayed each character, it is hard to have Ash retain some of his character after he has returned a total badass and many authors fail to immerse it smoothly into the story. You are not one such author.

Eagerly awaiting your next installment.

-StS