Reviews for The True Champion
More pls.
jolleyjack chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Love the series, i really wish there was more. Cant help but wonder if you just up and kicked the bucket though.
SpencerDorman chapter 13 . 8/17/2016
Love the story and the chapter. Just wanted to say some things about Ash's battle though.
In regards to the Shedinja vs. Vaporeon (Eve) battle, Eve should have won. And it's not just Ghost and Fire that can harm Shedinja, it's also Flying, Dark, and Rock. Of those types, a Vaporeon can learn a Ghost and a Dark type move, as in Shadow Ball (TM) and Bite (from Eevee) respectively. Also, as Shedinja only has 1HP, any attack that hurts it will knock it out, so being in the fire, while not from a Pokemon move, would have still knock it out.
In regards to the Lucario (Isis) vs Lucario (Athena) battle, Athena should have won. Unless Nyugen (I think that's his name) has a proper opponent for Isis to train on, Athena should have had the advantage. By proper opponent, I mean some kind of Aura user, whether it is a human or another Lucario. Since Athena had a proper opponent to train on (in the form of Ash), she should have had the advantage and been able to win the battle.
Also, I love the fact that Misty has Suicune.
SpencerDorman chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
I think Ash should have won that battle, but it's not much of a big deal.
SpencerDorman chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
If I was Misty, I would be extremely suspicious of Red if he called me Mist, seeing as their is only one person in the world who calls her that. Aside from that, I didn't like how you said that pretty much anyone who wants to could become an Auric or Psychic. I could understand if it was just an attuning to those energies, and at the most minimal control over said energies, but that's not what it sounded like to me. If I were to ever do anything like this, so that anyone could learn to become an Auric or Psychic, I would make them have a minimal control over the energies, so that their control is no where near the level of control a normal Auric or Psychic is. Those two energies are not meant to be controlled by humans; it's not something that is meant for everyone; it's something special that should be only passed down through bloodlines and rarely gifted. I don't know; I can't really put into words my exact problem with your idea, but I just think that being an Auric/Psychic is something special that shouldn't be handed to just anyone. By the way, I love the story!
Escalation chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
The early hints of Pokeshipping killed this fanfic for me
iReadWriteType chapter 13 . 4/19/2016
Hot damn! This is pretty intense! Wonder what'll happen next? Will the Legendaries help Ash and is friends?
Tammy chapter 13 . 4/13/2016
Nooooooooooooooooo, you MUST add more or I will DIEEEEEEEE!
Elite chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Not bad man, nice quality!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Is that ash squirtle misty been using
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
Awesome chapter! I know how long it's been since you've last posted, and I'm not a bitch who'd put you down for not updating sooner, so I'll say this: update soon, if you want to, but PLEASE, at least try to write another chapter?
animal lover13 chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
i love what you have written so far. i hope you're able to update soon.

keep writing
notsupermanatall chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
U should really update. It's been a while. Hasn't it. So get off your lazy ass and fucking update
sortofbored chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
I absolutely love this story. I really hope you start updating again soon.
RustedEagleWings chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
Great story. Can't wait to read more.