Reviews for The True Champion
joshie98 chapter 12 . 2/8
Its so good pls update
NANA-Chan101 chapter 10 . 2/7
Hey i want to read chapter 10 or 11 or is it nine i'm confuse but one of you chapters got repeated
if you could fix that it will be most wonderful
thanxs
Um you do realize that you posted carpenter eleven as chapter ten to right?
Cased In Darkness chapter 11 . 2/6
Why are chapter 10 and 11 the exact same chapter?
Drakrath chapter 6 . 2/6
I was enjoying your story for a while but I can't continue because of nicknames. Ash does not name his pokemon if it were 1 I wouldnt mind but come on he doesnt name pikachu? His best and oldest friend but does others?
The Agent of Fire chapter 12 . 2/6
You know I was just thinking of this story the other day? It'd been the longest time, too. Isn't it funny when that happens? After months of not thinking of a story at all it suddenly pops into your head, so you go back and look at it again, and then a few days later there's an update notice.

Anyway, the fact that it's the longest chapter yet goes a long way in making up for the hiatus. I don't mind hiatuses (except when they're unexpected or take place in a really exciting part) but a long chapter makes it easier to kind of get your bearings in the story again, 'cause there's so many details to remind you. Not a whole lot of Ash in this, but we did get a fair amount of Riley. And Lance, too. And Max's battle was really well done.

If they're already talking about the Top 16, wasn't Ash planning on doing a "big reveal thing" at the Top 32? Or maybe he said Top 16 and I'm remembering something else. And Brock's discovery probably threw off his plans a bit, too. Still, I'll have to look for that part...
CharlieBoneFan chapter 12 . 2/6
Oh man! They probably weren't major character but I just fell in love with Meganium-Nine and the guy that just got killed in the end.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 12 . 2/6
i personally would have preferred 'ludicrous speed'.. but i guess the situation was little too serious for Space Balls reference. those tend to have ability to ease (obliterate) any tension..
furaiz chapter 12 . 2/6
Nice update, can't add anything here for you to fix, since some have already mentioned minor errors.

But I can say I'm thrilled there's an update. Even if I have to wait another 6 months, I'm sure you'll get round to finishing it for the loyal fans
ultimateCCC chapter 12 . 2/6
First it's Unova not Isshu.
Second that attack is called Grassy Terrain not Grass Field.
DiamondPhoenyx chapter 12 . 2/5
Amazing fic! I read it all (Chap. 1-12) in one sitting! Keep up the astonishingly incredible work! Note: This name is similar to my account username. I'm just too lazy to login. XD
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 12 . 2/5
I actually kinda forgot what's been happening in this story cuz it's been so long since you last updated. Maybe, if you wait a really long time between chapters, do a recap of the last chapter or something similar.
Ky111 chapter 12 . 2/5
Great chapter, until the next one.
CracktheSkye chapter 12 . 2/5
Yeeeeeeeesssssss! Glad to see you again, Wolfy. And yet another great chapter, even after so much time. That whole scene with James and Butch fighting in the Pokemart? That was like something straight out of a Quentin Tarantino movie; mood dissonance and all. All that was missing was for some incongruous music to be playing in the background. Maybe 'La Donna e Mobile?' Wait, no that's The Punisher.
Max and Erika having an awesome battle. And Cole getting really pissed off. Wow.
And Team Rocket has taken Iron Island, with only one survivor. That is some firepower, there. Winder what they want with the Mega Stones; they require the Key Rings, plus a bond between the Pokemon and Trainer...hmmmm. Well, at least Athena will probably get to Mega-Evolve. (BadassWarriorLucarioFTW).
Micro correction: Plasma is upping the ante.
Overall, another chapter of the wonderful quality we've come to anticipate from your writing. Welcome back!
With Highest Regards,
CracktheSkye
I see what you did there. Joey in Cherrygrove city, top percentage raticate :)
193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »