Reviews for The True Champion
CharlieBoneFan chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
I can't wait for Max and Paul's battle and the interview. I am so excited. I hope you can update as soon as possible.
WalterDornez215 chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
Not that I want Ash to have a legendary but I dislike double standards, It's ok for Misty but not Ash? not cool.
JordanMax chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
This was really good. I cant wait to see max and pauls battle (fingers crossed max wins). So now that max snuck up on brock and ash and he knows his identity, i wonder if hell blow his cover?
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
when it comes to Poekmom battles, you can either do it right or make it boring.. at least i've never seen anything that would fit between. those with no imagination make it sound more like a tennis match than anything. this is definitely up there with the best ones i've read.
sortofbored chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
Keep it up.
BannanGodis chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Love it! :)
jg13145 chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Max vs Paul? Arceus help Max. I assume Paul knows Max knows Ash?
Uranium235 chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
You say too many stories go down that path? I say those are the good stories.

Ash, the person who deserves to have at least one if not multiple Legendries, isn't going to have even one, but you did give one to Misty who in no way deserves it. You made someone more special than Ash and it doesn't help that you chose Misty, whom I don't really like to begin with.

Sorry, but that's a deal breaker...
Flipnhaole chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Now that's funny. Does Ash have a legendary? I don't remember his pokemon in this story. He should have Mewtwo just saying. I also hope Cynthia isn't executed. That would be sad; I don't like being sad.
Princess Selina chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Once again a fantastic chapter, I love how you tell the story of each battle, and I ain't wait for the world to find out just who red is!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Interesting chapter here!
jrarulez chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
I'm guessing you've played Brawl based on your use of Aura Storm, Lucario's Final Smash, in this story.
God of Spirits-Spirit Black chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
Oh no...
TheGrunt22 chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Reading is as I go and I'll leave a critique when I finish the last chapter. So far I'm liking what I'm seeing!

That Top Percentage Ratatta joke made me laugh. Oh man, that was pure gold!
StochPi chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
How do you know a story is awesome? The Princess Bride reference, that's how. Good job Meowth/Persian.
223 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »