Reviews for The True Champion
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
Ok, I know you said you're NOT going to give Ash a Legendary. But I have a gripe with thaI mean, he has saved so many of them least I would think they'd come to his aid at times! It's like the past actions are nit there! But I understand your view and such.
It would be cool at least to see them aide him during the battle with Rocket. That'd make more sense wouldn't it?

Keep on coming with the great story! Also will there be shipping added or no?
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
Well, I'm still going to cry foul that Misty of all people would get any kind of help from a legendary pokemon and Ash doesn't. That's just wrong on so many levels, its not even funny. There's also the fact that I absolutely despise Misty as a character and constantly wish for her to suffer a repeating agonizing death. That about sums up the amount of respect I have for her. The fact that Ash goes and saves the world on a consistent basis and saves the lives of most of the Legendary pokemon, including Arceus, and gets nothing for it? I can't decide whether or not I hate this chapter. On top of that, I had actually forgotten that this story even existed. I'm going to go ahead and sit on the sidelines and wait for further chapters to see where this story is headed, before I decide to remove it from my lists. I'm hoping it'll get better.
The Agent of Fire chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
I'm not much for Ash having a party of Legendaries, either. I mean, they're great and all, but what's the fun in watching (or reading about) someone destroying other teams with a party of Legendaries. They're Legendary for a reason; you know they're gonna win.

All the same... Giving Misty Suicune in this chapter doesn't seem very plausible. I mean, Brock talks about rumors of her joining the Elite Four in a while, but she has to use a Legendary to win the match instead of the Pokémon she's trained with for years? Probably not what you were trying to say, I admit, but that's kind of how it came off to me.

Anyway, other than that, I loved the chapter. Poor Ash, getting his cover blown before his big reveal. At least it was just Max, who's usually loyal enough to him to keep his mouth shut about it. Even if he did almost slip up in front of the girls. ;) And a Paul vs. Max battle? This should be good. I wonder how long it'll take Paul to figure out who Red is. He's usually pretty good about seeing through things like that, after all.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
I can't wait for Max and Paul's battle and the interview. I am so excited. I hope you can update as soon as possible.
WalterDornez215 chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
Not that I want Ash to have a legendary but I dislike double standards, It's ok for Misty but not Ash? not cool.
JordanMax chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
This was really good. I cant wait to see max and pauls battle (fingers crossed max wins). So now that max snuck up on brock and ash and he knows his identity, i wonder if hell blow his cover?
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
when it comes to Poekmom battles, you can either do it right or make it boring.. at least i've never seen anything that would fit between. those with no imagination make it sound more like a tennis match than anything. this is definitely up there with the best ones i've read.
sortofbored chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
Keep it up.
BannanGodis chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Love it! :)
jg13145 chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Max vs Paul? Arceus help Max. I assume Paul knows Max knows Ash?
Uranium235 chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
You say too many stories go down that path? I say those are the good stories.

Ash, the person who deserves to have at least one if not multiple Legendries, isn't going to have even one, but you did give one to Misty who in no way deserves it. You made someone more special than Ash and it doesn't help that you chose Misty, whom I don't really like to begin with.

Sorry, but that's a deal breaker...
Flipnhaole chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Now that's funny. Does Ash have a legendary? I don't remember his pokemon in this story. He should have Mewtwo just saying. I also hope Cynthia isn't executed. That would be sad; I don't like being sad.
Princess Selina chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Once again a fantastic chapter, I love how you tell the story of each battle, and I ain't wait for the world to find out just who red is!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Interesting chapter here!
jrarulez chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
I'm guessing you've played Brawl based on your use of Aura Storm, Lucario's Final Smash, in this story.
226 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »