Reviews for The True Champion
darkrai6543 chapter 12 . 2/5
been a long while Joe, I was thinking this was abandoned by this point. now all we need is for Indomitable Spirit and the Black Latios to get regularly updated and the original reasons I started reading pokemon fanfictions will be back up.

Good work, and I look forward to more.

Forever Reading,
-Darkrai6543
Jpey chapter 12 . 2/5
Great skills at writing. On the other hand, the idea for this fanfic has been purely overdone. If you can fix up the black and white portrayal, the realism, and the lack of creativity, this you could go straight to the top.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 12 . 2/5
One hell of an interesting chapter to read!
Star Popqueen chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
please more more i want know when the ending and when will they find out?
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Why the heck do the older girls keep calling Max "Maxy"? Maxy is a girl's name.
LynnRose chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Hi, so I've been reading this fic since April, and I love love love it! I'm only reviewing now because I just got my own fan fiction account. I love that Ash is a super strong trainer and an aura user And that he has a secret identity without his friends having to betray him. Love the poke shipping, the plot is awesome. This is the only fic I've kept coming back to, and I've seen a lot of fics. When are you going to update? Please update soon!
Okutai chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
I thought you said it wouldn't take three months this time :(

I love the story and I can't wait to see what you do with the X and Y stuff.
Jomuss chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
This is amazing dude. I made an account just to read this. Keep updating, because this could become one of the greatest fanfics EVER. I have been reading since the very beginning, don't stop now! We all have faith in you!
Flamingcheesepie chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
Aren't Liza and Tate both female?
sortofbored chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
So freaking awesome. I'm super excited for more. Keep up the great work.
kliong chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Love your story, but the pace is quite slow. I'm skipping boring parts at this point.
Pessimistic Perfectionist chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
This story was absolutely incredible. Yeah go Red! When I read about how Brock knew he was Ash I was like finally! Ugh. These people are so dense. I mean a Pikachu on his shoulder and an Aura User. And it's kinda weird seeing Cynthia all sassy. And Team Rocket–meh. Overall this story was an awesome mash up of comedy action adventure drama friendship with a dash of romance! Eh, Misty and Ash! Wink wink. It's perfect! Update!
Ky111 chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Great chapter looking forward to the next one, until then.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
I don't like the Mega Evolutions myself.
Good chapter here.
CracktheSkye chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Welcome back, Wolfy. And no, three months isn't that bad. It took me twice as long to update I.S., so don't go beating yourself up. Your chapters are well worth waiting for.
So Brock finally gets the backstory. It's certainly different from most fics when Ash disappears to train; then again, this is above and beyond the rest anyway. (Usually, he leaves out of DESPAIR and DEPRESSION that he couldn't defeat someone with two legendaries. I like the spin you put on that.)
Yet another awesome battle of awesome awesomeness - great strategic battle, actually. But damn, that Salamence is OP.
I see you had the same reaction I did to the Mega Evolutions, and I, too, need to buy a 3DS. Arceus, they even have a Mega for MEWTWO. Can you say OMYFRICKINARCEUSTHISISGOINGTOBESOAWESOMEMYHEADWILL EXPLODEZZZZ!?
Anyway, I know you love to write, so I'm not too worried about when, how, or if this story updates. Just keep on keeping on.
With Highest Regards,