Reviews for The True Champion
Keep it up.
BannanGodis chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Love it! :)
jg13145 chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Max vs Paul? Arceus help Max. I assume Paul knows Max knows Ash?
Uranium235 chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
You say too many stories go down that path? I say those are the good stories.

Ash, the person who deserves to have at least one if not multiple Legendries, isn't going to have even one, but you did give one to Misty who in no way deserves it. You made someone more special than Ash and it doesn't help that you chose Misty, whom I don't really like to begin with.

Sorry, but that's a deal breaker...
Flipnhaole chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Now that's funny. Does Ash have a legendary? I don't remember his pokemon in this story. He should have Mewtwo just saying. I also hope Cynthia isn't executed. That would be sad; I don't like being sad.
Princess Selina chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Once again a fantastic chapter, I love how you tell the story of each battle, and I ain't wait for the world to find out just who red is!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Interesting chapter here!
jrarulez chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
I'm guessing you've played Brawl based on your use of Aura Storm, Lucario's Final Smash, in this story.
God of Spirits-Spirit Black chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
Oh no...
TheGrunt22 chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Reading is as I go and I'll leave a critique when I finish the last chapter. So far I'm liking what I'm seeing!

That Top Percentage Ratatta joke made me laugh. Oh man, that was pure gold!
MaxYZ chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
How do you know a story is awesome? The Princess Bride reference, that's how. Good job Meowth/Persian.
CharmedMilliE- Karry Master chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
Nice story.
TonalArchitect chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
Fucking hell, this is the best Pokemon fanfic I've read in months (it's also the only one, but let's not dwell on the details shall we).
TonalArchitect chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Well, the title and summary weren't exactly promising, but after finishing chapter 1, it looks good so far. Meowth is as likeable as ever, and the talking Lucario didn't annoy the shit out of me. Hopefully the remaining chapters will be of similar quality.
Mr.Black64 chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
First it seemed like the tournament was by invite only, since it's for the title of Pokemon Master. Guess not. What was the whole point of the letters and invites that people recieved?
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »