Reviews for The True Champion
sortofbored chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
Intense. Keep it up.
FunFX2012 chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
I'm not complaining but it would have been nice to see Paul in the top 8 list and interact with the group (also dawn, I'm an ikarishipper through and through) just saying but still great story so far. Keep up the good work :)
Arngeirr chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
It seems things are really starting to heat up. I can't wait to see you do with Team Rocket.
joshie98 chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Its so good pls update
NANA-Chan101 chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Hey i want to read chapter 10 or 11 or is it nine i'm confuse but one of you chapters got repeated
if you could fix that it will be most wonderful
Guest chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
Um you do realize that you posted carpenter eleven as chapter ten to right?
Cased In Darkness chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Why are chapter 10 and 11 the exact same chapter?
Drakrath chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
I was enjoying your story for a while but I can't continue because of nicknames. Ash does not name his pokemon if it were 1 I wouldnt mind but come on he doesnt name pikachu? His best and oldest friend but does others?
The Agent of Fire chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
You know I was just thinking of this story the other day? It'd been the longest time, too. Isn't it funny when that happens? After months of not thinking of a story at all it suddenly pops into your head, so you go back and look at it again, and then a few days later there's an update notice.

Anyway, the fact that it's the longest chapter yet goes a long way in making up for the hiatus. I don't mind hiatuses (except when they're unexpected or take place in a really exciting part) but a long chapter makes it easier to kind of get your bearings in the story again, 'cause there's so many details to remind you. Not a whole lot of Ash in this, but we did get a fair amount of Riley. And Lance, too. And Max's battle was really well done.

If they're already talking about the Top 16, wasn't Ash planning on doing a "big reveal thing" at the Top 32? Or maybe he said Top 16 and I'm remembering something else. And Brock's discovery probably threw off his plans a bit, too. Still, I'll have to look for that part...
CharlieBoneFan chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
Oh man! They probably weren't major character but I just fell in love with Meganium-Nine and the guy that just got killed in the end.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
i personally would have preferred 'ludicrous speed'.. but i guess the situation was little too serious for Space Balls reference. those tend to have ability to ease (obliterate) any tension..
furaiz chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
Nice update, can't add anything here for you to fix, since some have already mentioned minor errors.

But I can say I'm thrilled there's an update. Even if I have to wait another 6 months, I'm sure you'll get round to finishing it for the loyal fans
ultimateCCC chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
First it's Unova not Isshu.
Second that attack is called Grassy Terrain not Grass Field.
DiamondPhoenyx chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Amazing fic! I read it all (Chap. 1-12) in one sitting! Keep up the astonishingly incredible work! Note: This name is similar to my account username. I'm just too lazy to login. XD
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
I actually kinda forgot what's been happening in this story cuz it's been so long since you last updated. Maybe, if you wait a really long time between chapters, do a recap of the last chapter or something similar.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »