Reviews for The True Champion
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Guillotine and Fissure have extremely low accuracy and don't work on pokemon that are higher leveled than them. They shouldn't have worked in the battle. Also, Aura Sphere shouldn't have affected Cofagrigus.
Vondrakenhof chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Huh. Well, Brock's reaction and Ash's speech were a little underwhelming. I was really hoping for more emotion on Brock's part and more of an explanation on Ash's. Oh but nice little dig at Cilan.

The rest of the chapter was great. Keep up the good work!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Cool chapter. I'm so glad that Brock is keeping Ash's identity a secret. It builds more and more suspense for when Red reveals his identity. I can't wait for the next chapter.
greenmutt99 chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Did I see a crack at cilan when ash was explaining stuff to brock, if so, well done my friend! Mega Stones? I'm not sure what you were originally planning but this is by far better! I can't wait for the next chapter!

greenmut99 (too lazy to sign in!)
Princess Selina chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Wow, this keeps getting better and better, you've taken all the new information you've been given on the Pokémon universe and added it to your brilliant storyline. I can't wait for your next update, the wait was killing me.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
i'm personally annoyed how popular franchises can do whatever they want and people are still buying their stuff.. it's not even about if the game is even good.. fans feel pretty much obliged to buy the games and other merchandise at this point no matter what. like, 'game sucked and i wasted lot of money to buy the new console just to play it, but at least i can honestly have it'.. or something like that..
The Agent of Fire chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
That chapter was so worth the long wait. ;) I like that someone is in on Ash's secret, and Brock seems like the most plausible person to figure it out first.

I also like that Ash did in fact finally lose some Pokémon in this tournament. Which was something of a relief, because in a lot of stories he goes the whole thing without losing a single one and knocking everyone out with just one move. I'm glad to see that he's not "all-powerful" in this fic.
Amalgam24 chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Great Chapter. I read some stuff about the new Mega Evolutions, Absol doesn't have wings. It got something to do with the new Mega energy raising the fur to look like wings. Check the Pokémon website that has some info about the new games and evolutions.
tobi a good boy chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
please update soon this story is so good and I cant wait to read more.
xKronikPrimexDragonx chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
BOOM! goes the dynamite.
scrull chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
amazing story, please dont drop such a marvelous story,
btw, is this pokeshipping?
sorry for my grammar.
sunblade16 chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
Great Story. So to use your words. "Get off your Lazy ass and write a new chapter" Thank You!
Hannahdoodle100 chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
oh wow! this is amaising!

you've captured everyone perfectly! your writing is awesome and i love this story so far :)
Keep it up! im definitely following it!
pokefan-93 chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
good story oar keep it up :)
greenmut99 chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Great Chapter! Can't wait for the next!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »