Reviews for The True Champion
dragoncreators chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
:D squirtle! Jes WAY better than tmmt!
Great chapter, loves tails and it was very creative.
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Looking good! Ash has gwown up, and sa has Meowth! Poor Meoth, can't walk upright anymore, but got stronger. It suits him.
tadkins chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
Awesome story. Managed to read this from start to finish today! Gotta say, you've done a great job! I like how your story is. It isn't a typical "Ash gets betrayed, comes back and crushes the competition" story. I like what you've done with it. Looking forward to seeing more. Hope you update soon.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Google falls short with Grammar but individual words seem to be fine
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
hello from your future, my present
sortofbored chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
Intense. Keep it up.
FunFX2012 chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
I'm not complaining but it would have been nice to see Paul in the top 8 list and interact with the group (also dawn, I'm an ikarishipper through and through) just saying but still great story so far. Keep up the good work :)
Arngeirr chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
It seems things are really starting to heat up. I can't wait to see you do with Team Rocket.
joshie98 chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Its so good pls update
NANA-Chan101 chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Hey i want to read chapter 10 or 11 or is it nine i'm confuse but one of you chapters got repeated
if you could fix that it will be most wonderful
thanxs
Guest chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
Um you do realize that you posted carpenter eleven as chapter ten to right?
Cased In Darkness chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Why are chapter 10 and 11 the exact same chapter?
Drakrath chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
I was enjoying your story for a while but I can't continue because of nicknames. Ash does not name his pokemon if it were 1 I wouldnt mind but come on he doesnt name pikachu? His best and oldest friend but does others?
The Agent of Fire chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
You know I was just thinking of this story the other day? It'd been the longest time, too. Isn't it funny when that happens? After months of not thinking of a story at all it suddenly pops into your head, so you go back and look at it again, and then a few days later there's an update notice.

Anyway, the fact that it's the longest chapter yet goes a long way in making up for the hiatus. I don't mind hiatuses (except when they're unexpected or take place in a really exciting part) but a long chapter makes it easier to kind of get your bearings in the story again, 'cause there's so many details to remind you. Not a whole lot of Ash in this, but we did get a fair amount of Riley. And Lance, too. And Max's battle was really well done.

If they're already talking about the Top 16, wasn't Ash planning on doing a "big reveal thing" at the Top 32? Or maybe he said Top 16 and I'm remembering something else. And Brock's discovery probably threw off his plans a bit, too. Still, I'll have to look for that part...
CharlieBoneFan chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
Oh man! They probably weren't major character but I just fell in love with Meganium-Nine and the guy that just got killed in the end.
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »