Reviews for The True Champion
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Awesome chapter here! So Brock and Lance know now, interesting...
glory4games chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Very interesting chapter with a good cliffhanger. Can't wait to see how it plays out.
ultimateCCC chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Busted.
Also could you at least write down the Pokémon's name so none of us won't forget?
Vondrakenhof chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
First off awesome chapter.

Second the banter between Riley and Lance was brilliant. Can't wait to see more of that.

Third, Ash is in so much trouble now! Brock is gonna go spare.

Keep up the good work!
Vondrakenhof chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Very good. I'm seeing a lot of similarities between this and CracktheSkye's "Indomitable Spirit". In fact it's because of that fic that I found this one. Both are really good.

There are a couple of things, for starters the reason Ash is keeping his identity secret. Mostly it seems as if he just wants to surprise his friends, that doesn't seem very in character for him. But in one chapter you mentioned that they'd be in danger if they knew who he was. So which is it?

Secondly why have you got him giving his Pokémon nicknames when he never did before? It just seems really random.

Anyway, great fic you've got going here and I hope to see more. Keep up the good work!
glory4games chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
I like this story and I hope that you make another chapter.
animemasterall chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
What's there move limit because for Gyardos I counted 7 and for sqiurtle-6.

I love this story... 3
animemasterall chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
I loved the whole secret mission scene. Call of Duty was just made into a kid's game.

Also, I love that part about the whole human "type" thing. IT's pretty awesome. Could I use the idea in my story? (Credit would be given 100%!)
Ky111 chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
Awesome story I wonder why Ash is being so secretive about who he is and wanting to make a grand reappearance or is it because he doesn't want to get his friends involved with what he's doing (with him foiling team Rocket and the underground league) as they would become targets or want to help putting them in danger but Giovanni already knows he's there so keeping them in the dark doesn't really protect them apart from keeping them from getting involved (which would be a big motivator but wont do much good once Giovanni decides to use them in order to get to Ash).

I wonder how they'll all react when he is revealed I get the feeling Brock will be pissed even tho Ash has been keeping the low profile to protect them, I'm actually surprised Brock hasn't recognised Picachu as he travelled with Ash and Picachu the longest but I guess appearances and behaviour do change over 5 years.

I look forward to the upcoming chapters how will Ash reveal himself, how will everyone his friends and the general public react, what will Lance uncover and what is Team Rocket up to (I also like the inclusion of Jessie, James and now Persian and how there actually friends with Ash now).

Until the next one.
animemasterall chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Me gusta mucho! (Hopefuly I said that right)

Stupid Ash! The JET!
animemasterall chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Almsot every paragraph you surprise me with a new word. I like the new team rocket.
animemasterall chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Yay. This is my interepation of Misty and the Cinnibar Island Gym Fight.

Golduck takes out all but one pokemon when it faints. However the remaining pokemon is so weak she calls out gyarados who justs blows some wind of the pokemon causing it to faint. Am I close?
animemasterall chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
lol in the first and 3rd chapter you put max maple. On the second, you put man petalburg. Joey from johto...sounds familar. Those rats never fail...

But all in all I just want to say thank you for (un knowingly) teaching me how to write...battle scenes!
animemasterall chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
I'm going to review on every single chapter! Awesome again. Are iris and Cilan in here?

P.S Hello from the...future?
animemasterall chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Wow...great beginning. I love this story. I'll have to thank my beta for showing me. It...it just flowed so smoothly and I could picture it like a movie. I hope you finish this story with a big boom! Thank you!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »