Reviews for A Boy Like That Wants One Thing Only
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 3/21
Murder and death threats is one way to prove who you care about.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Well done! I don't think that Blaine would have gotten violent, but, perhaps, if Kurt HAD gotten a good hit in... Either way, well done. And my further thought would be, seeing the "Officer Krupke" reference, who is Blaine's understudy for WSS? I'm guessing it might be Kurt. If Blaine is suspended as a result of this (or expelled/locked up or whatever), mightn't Kurt be the new Tony? I wonder how that would affect Kurt's initial NYADA audition/application (since NTBND was spot-on and KILLER). Just in case you have other stories running through your mind...
Eyghon chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Read it, liked it, reviewed it. Thanks for writing. Santana is awesome.
ericajane chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Perfect just enough badass Santana with concerned protective Santana! Awesome job and than for a great story!
pollo chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Aww Santana rarely be vulnerable so it's nice to see (or rather read) her being so caring like this but still at the same time being the bitch she was destined to be.
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow - loved it. Why must RIB continue to make Blaine a douche - and why does the fandom not see his douchiness? Canon Kurt can do so much better.
Bablefisk chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Ahh... you just gotta love Santana:)
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I loved reading this and am hoping you follow up with sequel/s at some time.
RazzleJazzle21 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I loved it and I would love a sequel with the reactions, telling papa hummel & the ND. Plus getting to see Sam & Kurt get together & Blaine get what he deserves. Great job!
GleekShip chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was . . . magnificent. HATE Blaine. Glad to see Santana and Brittany taking care of him. I'd love a reaction chapter for Burt and the New Directions. Especially since Puck has became protective of Kurt since Dalton.
clover-inK90 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Please continue this story.
eileen0484 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I loved this. Santana and Sebastian just awesome. I would love a sequel since you hinted at a bit of sam/kurt relationship maybe even get in a kurt/sebastian friendship think going.
Anyways, great work.
Kellz chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This would have made a FAR MORE FITTING ENDING THAN THE ONE IN THE SHOW...

One question though;
It was Sebastian who kicked Blaine in the balls wasn't it?
Niki chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I enjoyed this. That episode always bothered me especially because Kurt gives it up right after that scene.
AirNationOracle chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
What did I think?! ¡Vato! It was beautiful; Santana totes pwned that S.O.B. and liked it ;) Please write about that trip down to Kentucky for ladies' night; it'll be abulous :D